Terror's Second Consecutive 50 Pull 11/13/16

Lord Ex

Df0mzay.png

Headed into the wilderness with our second consecutive ~50 Pull. Shoutout to all the Wolves in attendance both days and the few who may have missed yesterday, but made today.

84n5GxD.png

Quick Synopsis of Today:

Today was less action packed than yesterday being that both clans with similar pulls to us refuse to fight in multi..My thoughts are Invictus are using Strike Team as crutch to get some wildy experience as they clearly cannot contend with Fearless nor Terror 1v1. Imagine being open 6 months and being unable to make a move to multi first up 6..I think the highlight of your trip was clearing Fearless with Strike Team but keep in mind you still haven't done it alone. Props to Fearless for trying to brown sticky stuff on two clans at once.

Special Forces once again managed to get absolutely no action in multi and were degraded to fighting in singles to end their trip. Not sure how Control continues getting these guys to turn up to their trips to do absolutely nothing.

84n5GxD.png

As usual I'll let the video's speak for themselves and you'll find if in multi, your clan will, has and will continue to get smashed.

rtfiiv.png

Nike POV

Interested in joining the most active LPC?

Join Lord Ex ClanChat Ingame and find out how.

Connect to our Teamspeak RD.Teamspeak3.com | Ts.terror-rs.com:9478

We will build a great wall of pures — and nobody builds walls better than Doom, believe me — and we'll build it very inexpensively to keep out mains. We will build a great, great wall on the southern border of the wildy, and we will make SK pay for that wall. Mark my words.

Im confused, you're talking brown sticky stuff to IV when we tried setting up multiple PKRIs with you and all you do is decline to hit SF. Everyone knows SF is dogbrown sticky stuff, so why are you piping up? I guess we will see you next weekend if your leaders actually want to fight a real clan.

Im confused, you're talking brown sticky stuff to IV when we tried setting up multiple PKRIs with you and all you do is decline to hit SF. Everyone knows SF is dogbrown sticky stuff, so why are you piping up? I guess we will see you next weekend if your leaders actually want to fight a real clan.

stfu u lose to country clan (st) lololol

lmao u had your chance at the beginning of the trip and sadly chose to team up to compete against Fearless for the rest of your trip