LPC Wilderness Rankings

Lord Ex

Wilderness Rankings  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these rankings?

• Yes, I agree
    • No, I'm not in touch with reality and I probably think my clan is #1

#1 Probably Fs right now, having the highest pull, looking very active.

#2 Iv/Terror, havent really looked into this one, both seem to be top tier to me.

#3 ^

#4 Sf, I dont think there is a huge gap between #2 and #4 Sf can definitely pull to make a change.

#5 Striketeam, Got alot of respect for these guys. Sadly I dont think they can compete in a long period since they are a country clan, wich makes it harder to recruit new blood into the community. 

#6 Doom, not open yet but we will most likely compete with top tier clans.

Have been checking out the scene for 2 weeks now so probably not 100% accurate, just my 2 cents.

#1 Probably Fs right now, having the highest pull, looking very active.

#2 Iv/Terror, havent really looked into this one, both seem to be top tier to me.

#3 ^

#4 Sf, I dont think there is a huge gap between #2 and #4 Sf can definitely pull to make a change.

#5 Striketeam, Got alot of respect for these guys. Sadly I dont think they can compete in a long period since they are a country clan, wich makes it harder to recruit new blood into the community. 

#6 Doom, not open yet but we will most likely compete with top tier clans.

Have been checking out the scene for 2 weeks now so probably not 100% accurate, just my 2 cents.

I like you

Looking forward to finding out when we open December 3rd! Also in terms of preps I think once we get consistent LPC levels we will dominate. 

keyword "think"

I didn't know reopening your clan 20 times means you got the best quality lmfao

This is the 2nd time doom has re opened ? If you are referring to Zenith then it's funny how you talk about them considering you never clanned while they were open.

Lol very bias SF is winning the rivalry vs Terror and there is no way Terror is better than IV either.

Fearless and Terror both f2p only too lol

SF have been fighting us for the past 3-4 weeks, have beaten us once in the wilderness. lol. Not even close.

If it was up to me, based on WEEKEND trips only then yes. Fs targets Iv so much that they are not allowed good weekend trips anymore. Could be argued about midweeks/preps. But I am barely on midweeks/we haven't prepped. 

Now for my opinion on the list. It is pretty accurate as it stands. I would matched Iv/ST though.

Obviously Doom is opening to compete in the top of the scene, will be interesting to see how they do.

1. Fs

2. Terror

3. ST/Iv

4. SF

?. Doom (TBA)

Pretty accurate.

Nobody can compete with Fs, saturday iv didn't have a trip because we camped them in singles/put them to sleep in the lobby.

Sunday they had to share capes with another clan so this explains their state right now.

Terror actually give us some action and somewhat a challenge, same for St

Sf is just useless (when not using iv capes), always hugging that east graves in world 94

#1 Doom - Not open but still showing who the dominate clan is.

#2 Fearless - High pulls but overall cunts

#3 IV - Longest open and still a good pull, nice community it seems.

#4 Terror - Decent pulls putting up good fights but overall not the best clan.

#5 SF - Lowest pulling, brown sticky stuffty rank bad clan overall. They seem like more of a P2P based clan, my list is F2P but P2P they would be above Terror, FS and even Doom (because we don't do much P2P atm).

ST is in a weird position, Country based clan that never moved out of MPC. Not a good clan but still make an appearence

SF have been fighting us for the past 3-4 weeks, have beaten us once in the wilderness. lol. Not even close.

If it was up to me, based on WEEKEND trips only then yes. Fs targets Iv so much that they are not allowed good weekend trips anymore. Could be argued about midweeks/preps. But I am barely on midweeks/we haven't prepped. 

Now for my opinion on the list. It is pretty accurate as it stands. I would matched Iv/ST though.

Obviously Doom is opening to compete in the top of the scene, will be interesting to see how they do.

1. Fs

2. Terror

3. ST/Iv

4. SF

?. Doom (TBA)

l0l, terror wont even prep matched opts and 75 cb cap, you cant even put yourself at #2 when u cant prep without mpc account!??!?!