???

Break

@@slushpuppy can you keep your biased broccoli mods in line please, i'm getting warned for month old things?

41ec6470079a711cb103746e617a2287.png

@@Kim stop trying to do your job by looking at month old things i've already been warned for, do your job as a moderator and keep the forums clean now, not from old brown sticky stuff that nobody gives a fuck about anymore

Sounds like some mods have personal problems if they're targeting you for month old things that you've already been warned for smh

Kinda wish we still had someone as intelligent as you as Respected as the current guys seem to only have half a brain and let personal issues get involved

Kinda wish we still had someone as intelligent as you as Respected as the current guys seem to only have half a brain and let personal issues get involved

hey, its not my fault that it told me to acknowledge it this late in time  -_-

Then why is it that I had to acknowledge a warning that I had already acknowledged in the past?

:facepalm: @@Kim

@Slushpuppy 

Sounds like some mods have personal problems if they're targeting you for month old things that you've already been warned for smh

yeah slushpuppers still mad that lenin got cleaned at arena and then picked the wrong mm reward

ye its like how moni is breaking his own rule to avoid giving sup cotm and just like the winter tourney got fucked with bias