To all HPC clans, what are your thoughts on a pure clan currently teaming openly with a main clan on the weekends?

Brock Lesnar

Currently there is a pure clan teaming with a rune pure tank clan on weekends. How does that make you feel?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Yes - I think the hpc community should band together and take necessary action and eliminate the cancer from the pure community similar to what was done to CD
    • No - I like things the way they are, I embrace cancer because I am cancer

Not our fault or problem Unbreakable started brown sticky stuff, Redemption did the same brown sticky stuff last year when Empyrean was open and experienced the same brown sticky stuff.

Well deal with your brown sticky stuff with unbreakable and stay out of other clans business. Otherwise it won't end well for your clan if you keep this up.

I agree CP brings a main clan (DK) to their PK trips and should be cleansed from the community. 

cp uses Dk? LOOOOL DK IS FUCKING TRASH 

Well deal with your brown sticky stuff with unbreakable and stay out of other clans business. Otherwise it won't end well for your clan if you keep this up.

if you think we're scared of any pure clan you're sadly mistaken lmfao. We've been hitting unbreakable during their trips for the last 2 weeks, yes our f2p hasn't been great (we've never done f2p) but we've smoked them in p2p.

And just to let you know, wildy is all fair game and we've hit like foe and brown sticky stuff for some fun, stay mad.