new LPC cb cap?

Greuter

vote/discuss  

171 members have voted

1. 1. what should be the combat cap for LPC clans?

so alot of you know the cb cap for lots of LPC's changed, since there is no MPC scene and its looking like the pure community is going to be 2 scenes from now on.

what combat cap would you prefer for LPC?

reason for this topic is, i would like to see all LPC's have the same combat cap and adapt to echother/the community.

vote/discuss

LPC should remain at lower levels. If you want to use maxed accounts (50-60+atk), go and join an HPC. This is the same argument that arose last time there was an LPC scene and look what it achieved after people decided to max out their LPC accounts (mass mains/HPC invites on HPC accounts). 

Some cunts are unbelievable man, you start up a new scene because you want to refresh real pures from cancer and then start wanting the cancer back in the scenes via combat increases. Keep the scene fresh and organised, else it will fail as the scenes before all have. You've been given something promising and now you want to ruin it.

LPC should remain at lower levels. If you want to use maxed accounts (50-60+atk), go and join an HPC. This is the same argument that arose last time there was an LPC scene and look what it achieved after people decided to max out their LPC accounts (mass mains/HPC invites on HPC accounts). 

Some cunts are unbelievable man, you start up a new scene because you want to refresh real pures from cancer and then start wanting the cancer back in the scenes via combat increases. Keep the scene fresh and organised, else it will fail as the scenes before all have. You've been given something promising and now you want to ruin it.

Exactly!

75 if clans want a higher cb cap make an mpc scene lmfao

Holy fuck we actually agree on something.

wtf are you tomatos complaining about the combat cap for its fucking lpc lmfao the combat cap has already been raised once because of you morons

if you want to p2p pk then max that acc and make a new lpc acc its not fucking hard jesus christ

this one poll alone isnt going to change the combat cap because you're the only morons that want it changed so up it within your clan if you want just don't expect to do any minis/preps vs anybody without a 75 combat cap

The scene shouldn't be based off combat, it should be based off defence levels (LPC: 1 - 4 Defence, HPC: 20 - 39 defence).

As i stated in previous topics, the community needs to change if we are ever going to prosper again. Clans "adapting" to 30+ defence with no real purpose was a mistake, and the LPC scene is the cure for that sickness. Based off what I experienced in the past several weeks; the LPC community is real pure clanning, while HPC scene is lower level main clanning. 

The scene shouldn't be based off combat, it should be based off defence levels (LPC: 1 - 4 Defence, HPC: 20 - 39 defence).

As i stated in previous topics, the community needs to change if we are ever going to prosper again. Clans "adapting" to 30+ defence with no real purpose was a mistake, and the LPC scene is the cure for that sickness. Based off what I experienced in the past several weeks; the LPC community is real pure clanning, while HPC scene is lower level main clanning. 

sure lemme max a 1 def 99 attack pure i can be in the lpc and hpc scene at the same time!!!