new LPC cb cap?

Greuter

vote/discuss  

171 members have voted

1. 1. what should be the combat cap for LPC clans?

sure lemme max a 1 def 99 attack pure i can be in the lpc and hpc scene at the same time!!!

To be honest, the LPC and HPC scenes shouldn't even exist, and over the years the meaning of these different scenes has changed.  There should only be one scene, "Pure Clanning", and the community should have the following averages as it did in 2009.

The following statistics are based off active RuneHead member-lists from 2009:

Average Combat level: 81.935

Average Defence Level: 7.432

To be honest, the LPC and HPC scenes shouldn't even exist, and over the years the meaning of these different scenes has changed.  There should only be one scene, "Pure Clanning", and the community should have the following averages as it did in 2009.

The following statistics are based off active RuneHead member-lists from 2009:

Average Combat level: 81.935

Average Defence Level: 7.432

yup lemme fight a lvl 111 confused berserker pure on my lvl 73 maxed lpc account and see who takes home the bacon

brackets are capped by combat for a reason now

yup lemme fight a lvl 111 confused berserker pure on my lvl 73 maxed lpc account and see who takes home the bacon

brackets are capped by combat for a reason now

I am sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. I am assuming you started clanning in 2013, or came from a private server clan? The reason why combats are capped off, is simply because of immaturity in the leaderships nowadays. These leaderships condone the use of mains on trips, and the raising of defence levels because they believe it provides them with some huge advantage, when in reality it just hurts our community. 

I am sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. I am assuming you started clanning in 2013, or came from a private server clan? The reason why combats are capped off, is simply because of immaturity in the leaderships nowadays. These leaderships condone the use of mains on trips, and the raising of defence levels because they believe it provides them with some huge advantage, when in reality it just hurts our community. 

yes lets start flaming roonskep careers now because thats how u show why you rly need respected rank lmfao

sorry bud but ive been clanning for probably just as long as you have lmao we were even in pot together i remember u getting flamed in ts by the ranks quite a bit cx

I am assuming you started clanning in 2013, or came from a private server clan? The reason why combats are capped off, is simply because of immaturity in the leaderships nowadays. These leaderships condone the use of mains on trips, and the raising of defence levels because they believe it provides them with some huge advantage, when in reality it just hurts our community.

he has a nostalgia tag which was a pserv main clan but nobody from ns or @an actual bottle cap has any idea who he is lol

wtf are you tomatos complaining about the combat cap for its fucking lpc lmfao the combat cap has already been raised once because of you morons

if you want to p2p pk then max that acc and make a new lpc acc its not fucking hard jesus christ

this one poll alone isnt going to change the combat cap because you're the only morons that want it changed so up it within your clan if you want just don't expect to do any minis/preps vs anybody without a 75 combat cap