A Warning to You All

Kim

Your attempt to be impartial between fearless and doom is completely contradicted by what you just posted...

So you admit to looking at the content on RSW, which would then imply you were able to see dooms topics (you also claim doom brings mains, where no topic posted by FS or Doom shows or provides evidence for this)..

Why do you think your ranks left your forums? I respect that you host peoples forums etc, but as someone who is trying to establish a pure community, you fail to do that. Your staff members carry a lot of the burden and without them things would be a lot worse.

Before I made this topic, I had to go on RSW to see if you guys posted your topic to compare what happened yesterday. Thank you for giving us credit. It is frustrating to have two websites when it comes to these issues. Because, some aren't budging to have a sincere conversation over an 'imaginary rivalry.'  

Ok cool, that is CD not doom, CD were out pking at the time as well.

Anything over 75 combat isn't LPC according to your clan yet you still have accounts over it so I don't think people agree on the same idea of what LPC is. You can't sit here defending yourself when your clan has admitted prior to this weekend that you bring mains and continue to bring mains and are affiliated with rockmen.

CD/Doom are already known for teaming in the lpc scene, idek what you're trying to prove at this point, rockman has been a thing even before fearless was open, so I don't know what the point in bringing them up is. refer to the topic that tannie made ~6-8 hours ago mocking this original post, should give you some answers.

lmfao stfu you think of any excuse 2 bring mains cuz u cant compete its that simple I thought u didn't care your ts was leaked fucking tomato

thought u didn't care bout ur ts getting leaked seems ur butthurt lmfao

I don't care. Supreme Overlord Tannie has called for rag, though.

Currently listening to Doom Saturday trip teamspeak.

CD/Doom are already known for teaming in the lpc scene, idek what you're trying to prove at this point, rockman has been a thing even before fearless was open, so I don't know what the point in bringing them up is. refer to the topic that tannie made ~6-8 hours ago mocking this original post, should give you some answers.

Wait what...? we've had fights with CD...?

Rockmen have been apart of FS and have consistently hit pures in an attempt to help win rivalries.

The topic is incredibly ironic considering FS have leaked teamspeak recordings in the past. Leaking someones teamspeak is completely different to bringing mains, it's not even comparable lmao

Ive been on sharkbrew for 5 plus years and seen the valiant efforts to try to change things without fully knowing the situation.. Thanks Sharkbrew staff for placing blame and not even touching on reasons why we did this cause your are wrong... 3 months cotm no mains... Ask yourselves why..

lol u so far up ur leaders ass u cant find a way out

If you understood how team are meant to run maybe you would realise that you are doing fuck all to help the cause and your team could do what they do with or without you, since publicly you only seem to cause friction instead of doing what the other staff do and try to oust the mains (which fearless have clearly said they have previously bought mains and continue to bring mains, whilst doom has consistently disliked the idea of mains (which is why as I said before, if we were to bring mains a lot of people remember the scale it got to between doom and CD, there's literally no reason for us to bring mains).

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/29125-new-pure-clan-classification-the-solution-to-mains/

Oh yeah I am definitely doing fuckall.

• Break locked this topic