Back To Our Roots

ruxso

I respect the move but let's be honest the only reason you moved down is because you can't compete in the hpc scene. You can't sit there and tell me hpc is cancer when you have clans like fs,doom, cd etc doing the same waste product. It's just an excuse To cover up the fact you lost a rivalry to CP in quick fashion (who the fuck loses a rivalry to CP in this day and age rofl) and stupidly trying to start a rivalry with foe after winning one prep against them.

Tldr; respect the move but it's a red herring because you couldn't compete in hpc and move down to the little leagues. I guarantee you if your clan had their way in hpc you wouldn't be moving down in the first place.

We've actually been talking about going LPC for ~2 months now

I respect the move but let's be honest the only reason you moved down is because you can't compete in the hpc scene. You can't sit there and tell me hpc is cancer when you have clans like fs,doom, cd etc doing the same waste product. It's just an excuse To cover up the fact you lost a rivalry to CP in quick fashion (who the fuck loses a rivalry to CP in this day and age rofl) and stupidly trying to start a rivalry with foe after winning one prep against them.

Tldr; respect the move but it's a red herring because you couldn't compete in hpc and move down to the little leagues. I guarantee you if your clan had their way in hpc you wouldn't be moving down in the first place.

why the fuck are you inventing rivalries

olympus hasn't had a serious rivalry since MPC lmfao

pretty sure CP bullied foe in 2016 and most clans for like 5 months 

OP was the first clan to bring 30 def and mains to mpc lol. Also you moved the same scene CD is focussing? they are doing lpc..

correction, cd is xlpc aka 50s and low 60s while all these retards that are 80+ cb believe they're in lpcs

ot:not sure why ppl are bitching when everyone compains about mains and 39 def and a prominent clan makes the move and get nothing but flame for it lmfao this community is toxic as fuck and full of inbred retards

What other scene is there to compete in with strictly 1-4def accounts? Also Trauma and Imperial v1 were the ones to start bringing their own HPC accounts to the mpc scene. but to be completely honest, Join Olympus

no scene is strictly 1-4 def, when clans like Olympus lose they look for advantages like training def to get an edge, which they did in the last bracket.

Pretty sure last bracket ruin got brown sticky stuffted on by olympus and is like 2-15 against op in preps

Yea that really countered my point didn't it, I'm pretty sure you were in Ruin for a short period of time however I can't confirm that because you were an irrelevant little downy.