Doom Vs FS | Who Will Win? | 200k SB Bets Already

موني

Doom Vs FS F2P Prep   

256 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

mfw u compare a win against aao to fuckin fs lmfao

this happened in the same year aao lost 3-0 to hazard who were terrible at f2p and werent even open

AAO were better than FS though and at that period of time were one of the most dominant CLW clans back when you would 2+ preps a week because no one was a pussy and tried to shaft people with combat caps.

AAO were better than FS though and at that period of time were one of the most dominant CLW clans back when you would 2+ preps a week because no one was a pussy and tried to shaft people with combat caps.

they really werent sorry to say buddy

i got to experience aao first hand when i was a member for at least 3 months and the fact they lost to hazard (which literally opened for a week last summer then closed again for the 146th time) 3-fuckin-0 does not scream quality to me at all lmfao but maybe u can compare it to doom quality right now considering u guys literally suck ass when it comes down to low opts and your members actually have to be somewhat good at runescape.com

they really werent sorry to say buddy

i got to experience aao first hand when i was a member for at least 3 months and the fact they lost to hazard (which literally opened for a week last summer then closed again for the 146th time) 3-fuckin-0 does not scream quality to me at all lmfao but maybe u can compare it to doom quality right now considering u guys literally suck ass when it comes down to low opts and your members actually have to be somewhat good at runescape.com

Our prep streaks suggest otherwise.