@Zeke

Break

If you must know, I was hopping around clan chats, on the account I used to infiltrate this scene of mains that snipe pures etc:. Most of your tanks already know them because they have a strict rule not to hit eachother.

Not going to give you my accounts name, but I'm deeper in this rabbithole than you think, stop trying to spread slander on my clan, and start directing it towards me. This is an issue with the pure community, not between two clans.

897c2815216d6139a6f636acae7b8495.png

as long as this waste product isnt brought into p2p fridays idgaf. knowing u selfish clans, it will be tho

wish you retards would fuck off and not ruin another scene

Olympus isn't even open yet and they're trying to say that It's our mains, even on the snipe trip we had over the weekend, we kept it strictly 1-4defence, You can look at the PKRIs we had on saturday, (topic posted).

Our ranks are serious about this move and it's looking promising for the rest of the scene. i'm only trying to lessen the amount of mains in the wilderness, but some people don't want that to happen for some reason, especially in our fresh lpc scene.

Idc if they scout on those accounts but they keep the logged in during fights which is annoying.. Same with AAO, everytime you set up a fight with them, 5 tanks(scouts) log in and sometimes hit the high lvls of the other clans.

As if Iv (Rage) don't use tanks or 30 deffers +(xd hehe) you silly goose you