LPC Upcoming Preps

Shadows

1. In a perfect world Doom and UB will be sparring for F2P Matched for a long long time. Nowadays people seem to forget there can be a rivalry between clans that respect one another and I think this is more than possible between us.

2. I'm curious to see Fearless compete against Doom/UB with their true numbers but I do not believe they are of the same caliber of either. If they're smart, they'll grind preps to get where they want to be, they aren't, they'll continue with their current behavior and close.

3. RD wins. I have yet to see true ability from Misfits outside of sheer numbers.

4. CD literally have a signature that mocks their matched ineptness, 3-0 Doom.

5. Won't happen. Bad blood.

6. I wanna grab popcorn for this brown sticky stuffshow.

7. 2-1 One way or another, i'm as doubtful of our ability as I am of theirs. We've recruited near 30 people recently many of which are brand new or recently returned and I know very little of their members background other than former Control members.

8. I am not a communist sympathizer

9. Would be a good #3 contender. I think OP is in the same tier as Fs skillwise, they can build off of another to build their clans. Olympus would win initially.

No one seems to want to prep doom at the moment but it would be nice to see how things would turn out between UB and Doom. I think UB may have the upper hand in lower opts whilst doom would have the upper hand in higher opts.

wow I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone take such a logical stance on sharkbrew, gj

OT: I think Redemption vs Misfits P2P would be sick

No one seems to want to prep doom at the moment but it would be nice to see how things would turn out between UB and Doom. I think UB may have the upper hand in lower opts whilst doom would have the upper hand in higher opts.

hey lets prep again lol.

I don't think CD would prep Doom simply because they're practically allies right now, but maybe in the future if the relationship between both clans goes sour.

We continually fight them and AC for them, most of the community is too autistic to realise you can AC for clans and still have a competitive rivalry with.

It makes for a better scene if people keep the rivalry in-game but you get the few occasional autistic social rejects who carry it out of the game by ddosing/hacking/doxing etc.

A ub/doom prep doesn't determine the top matched lpc not sure why you wouldn't put olympus in the top 3 either we'd smoke 95% of these lpcs I'd like to fight ub again as well fight was close with them barely winning (only a 25v25) given another opportunity I'm sure we would beat them on higher opts will see