Lol Cp

0ldschooler

guess this is the eop propaganda?

im pretty sure CP will prep you, just ask them

what i heard is that eop declined everything cp asks.. preps, full out etc..

should keep it on your own forums, other clans don't need to hear the brainwashing in your rivalry

this is eops forums. Lol?

Last time I checked CP forums I saw a topic about them offering Eop a full out and leech or cronic (Can't Remember) declining it

Yes, we're declining a full out (after you just merged with a masser lpc). Not like the offer was serious anyway. If you're still up for it in 2 weeks ask us again after 60% of your member base has left.

No, we're not declining a prep, this is us publicly asking. Stop getting brainwashed.

To be fair, I did not lead. I merely attended and assisted in calling when needed.

Oh come now Quode.... Let's not hide your constant brown sticky stuff talking behind Sup's back.

You told us you had to solo lead the event because everyone else is an incompetent ferret. ESPECIALLY the one they call Kyle.

:D:lol:;)B)

Come on @@Tripluh , I thought you had at least some brain cells. Looks like a shiny Hero rank that means nothing  is able to control the afro  B)

The amount of times we've pmed cp ranks for a prep is almost uncountable, they decline at every option. They didn't prep us before Cv merged into them, now there's no chance of us getting a prep r0fl.

And probs an hour before that topic was made, Tristin tried to flex asking fi for a prep while they were afk. When they replied, he started making excuses LOL

And with the "fullout request", Tristin got whipped into deleting the topic asap lmfao. But srs what would a fullout do except show who can mass more randoms. If you really wanna see who's better, prep us matched opts rof. Or are you kids still scared after the numerous beatings you have received in your pitiful existence?

Oh come now Quode.... Let's not hide your constant brown sticky stuff talking behind Sup's back.

You told us you had to solo lead the event because everyone else is an incompetent ferret. ESPECIALLY the one they call Kyle.

:D:lol:;)B)

At the end of the day you see which clan he chooses to go with.

• 8 months later...

Tripluh mate I like you but if you honestly think cp would accept a prep you have truly been brainwashed.

I used to ask cp for preps when I was leader all the time and they would always decline, I highly doubt that has changed now lmao especially with Tristan and two cv kids leading.

And asking for a full out the week after a clan that pulled 80-100 closed into you and expecting eop to accept that is straight up cauliflower.

Just start accepting our preps.

@@Floor has spoken!