Alliances?

Pinhead

Are alliances really effective? From my many sources within the brown sticky stuffter clans of the hpc scene, I observe that the anti-eop (cluster124) alliance has progressed towards being one of the worst alliances in history. At least 3 clans idle in the same channel and create agreements to team up and 'starve' and 'kill' eop. What do the results show?

eop pulls - 55 up to 65/70

Fatality pulls - 45 down to 30

rage pulls - 40 down to 30

soup pulls - 45 down to 30

The only clan from the alliance that hasn't suffered a decline is fo but thats cos they decided to pull out because they knew teaming with brown sticky stuffters would have a major impact on their clan.

It is clear that with these statistics, it is safe to say that creating alliances against eop is an almost assured way to slump your own clan. There terrible attempts will never be near the level of the quality of the tlp-eop alliance that destroyed on sv-fi-cp l000l

GRATZ EOP (AGAIN)

? pulled 40 last trip bud

didnt u cry about pulling 28 last week in ur leaderboards l0000l wah wah y me clan soup no pull 30 wah wah

When eop think they are remotely on the same lvl as foe

considering foc always sit around lvl 8 wildy it would be difficult for eop (who sit at 20+ wild) 2 b at remotely the same level l0l

didnt u cry about pulling 28 last week in ur leaderboards l0000l wah wah y me clan soup no pull 30 wah wah

considering foc always sit around lvl 8 wildy it would be difficult for eop (who sit at 20+ wild) 2 b at remotely the same level l0l

Yeah so your main unit can attack us? Thanks but no thanks.

If eop allocated all of their time they use to ddos, leak irc logs/leaderboards, hack, bring mains, flame on commun sites and foccused on their clan, maybe --jusy maybe you would have a shot at the throne. But no. Eop have people like you trying to prove something ur not. Lmao @u