The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

SV and imperial messed with eop's hpc trips by themselves (organized ragging and 1 iteming)

I rly hope u see the difference between that and here

don't think imperial ragging eop did anything because they just killed them over and over again and they ended imperials trip in 5 minutes until dull and don stopped the beef and fi members got kypd

(source: my friend was in imperial). Doom was the brown sticky stufftiest hpc and is all #'s atm, the reason they started p2p sunday is so they can starve cd

don't think imperial ragging eop did anything because they just killed them over and over again and they ended imperials trip in 5 minutes until dull and don stopped the beef and fi members got kypd

(source: my friend was in imperial). Doom was the brown sticky stufftiest hpc and is all #'s atm, the reason they started p2p sunday is so they can starve cd

I don't think u understand what I meant because ur response was not at all relevant so lemme try again

The reason eop got involved in shutting down sv and imp is different than the reason eop wants to get involved with Doom

Is that clearer?

I don't think u understand what I meant because ur response was not at all relevant so lemme try again

The reason eop got involved in shutting down sv and imp is different than the reason eop wants to get involved with Doom

Is that clearer?

Helping Fatality means you're getting your clan killed.

is that clearer?

Helping Fatality means you're getting your clan killed.

is that clearer?

The reason sv and imp died are because they were arguably more cancer and hated than eop so naturally it wasn't just eop putting on the pressure

If eop gets involved with Doom, you'd be doing it by yourself and possibly 1 lpc (fs) for a max pull of around 100 which isn't nearly enough

lmao slave elder stfu

you tried cluster alliance and now u pull 20 hwhahawhawhahhahahwa

slave elder? i can have my rank back whenever i want, but arent you like an experienced member of eop? LOL pipe down broccoli rage is 10000x better then eopiss. you legit have no place to talk when eopiss brings mains on weekends to compete against pure clans. haha..

slave elder? i can have my rank back whenever i want, but arent you like an experienced member of eop? LOL pipe down broccoli rage is 10000x better then eopiss. you legit have no place to talk when eopiss brings mains on weekends to compete against pure clans. haha..

mawhhawhawhaw  u never gonna win eop and im advanced member nice intel lma0 . don gonna bully you to close this time u can runaway

Bruh, you and your pet dog fs got bodied by doom in a prep.

Pipe down and worry about the brown sticky stuffty scene you're stuck in, maybe you might beat foe in a prep if you really try...

Oh and it's already too late to help fs, they ded now lel.

I would care for your opinion except for the fact that you were in ruin (brown sticky stuff clan) and you cheerlead for doom as if you were an original doom member, which you werent, you joined doom in 2k17 l0000l

I would care for your opinion except for the fact that you were in ruin (brown sticky stuff clan) and you cheerlead for doom as if you were an original doom member, which you werent, you joined doom in 2k17 l0000l

did I ask if you care about my opinion? know your place dog (below doom)

Plus I joined doom the moment they went hpc (not in 2k17) and weren't competing with my #1 priority which was Ruin at the time, sorry for cheerleading I just want the world to know how dominant & fun Doom really is.