What clan(s) do you regret joining?

Tribby

Nice lie, remember when you left Ruin for a rank in Vt because you wanted to recruit their members into supremacy yet you still wanted to attend some of our Ruin events which we didn't accept.

I had said that I could try to bring them into VT as well. I remember even saying Itd be easier since some of the members already knew you guys. Originally, I had presented it as a friend needed help which I had known the leader way before he even became a member. It wasn't for the purpose for recruiting primarily. You guys were not clear if not you were going to. You were the one that ballistic & it still goes over your head that I did mention that I could try bring them into Ruin. It was not a lie since I did not want to make your clan look bad as others commented regretting being in Ruin.

rot member here!

sv is the worst clan i have ever had to fight against(this includes vr, df, af etc.)

your clan is full of garbage pakis irl and the only reason you are even open is because of rams/raxor etc.

SV member here!

You declined CWA twice against us lmfaooooo

Imperium was easy 3-0 aswell and raxor is irrelevant bye

Haven't officially been in any other hpcs outside of eop but when I spied on supremacy for 3 weeks it was honestly one of the worst clanning experiences I've ever had. Boring community, the only form of community they had was 5 people sitting in the lobby with their mics muted typing to eachother and brown sticky stuff trips where they would pull like 50 to f2p because they brought 20 cfs and get smoked by and pull 30 to p2p where they would lose 1v1s to rage/fi. Never again.

u got kicked out of supremacy for being too slow in the head?

nah because i wore t30 for tanking when op hitted sup when i were with sup , but op went out hpc times(i were in op same time but op were mpc), and then randoms from sup told me i were leaking and broccolied reasons lmao...

I regret playing battlescape more than runescape pre eoc and not joining EOP from when I came back to RS in 2011, joined them at the end of the year rather than the beginning because I remained loyal to my friends.

I would say Ruin was and is great actually, I would also say Rage is and always was a garbage clan who shared capes and teamspeaks with Olympus to compete.

You are so wrong. That's prob why every person maybe not every but 90% of us can all agree ruin was the worse clan choice and prob worse clan to open. That doesn't mean I don't love you Mr acid.

read through this thread, every1 thinks / knows ruin was trash. we kyped u in every way possible. We smacked u around in preps, u called us a 1 server clan, we smoked u in p2p, we only focused u like 2 f2p weekends because we slumped u from pulling 45 to 25. ruin was fucking awful get over it u were also a useless rank

obv rival clan members will say they regretted joining ruin