What clan(s) do you regret joining?

Tribby

CswUEOj.png

hmm yes ur quoting/mentioning me. u WERE a rank in sup till every1 wanted u demoted for 1. being useless and bringing nothing to the table and 2. being a mute in 2017 (lmfao)

lol which broccoli is telling you this, i stepped down myself and every rank in sup knows

Definetly ruin, the trips were such a waste of time and the leadership had no clue what they were doing. They went on a 20 loss streak even tho they had better combat averages/experienced members than any other mpc.

But they did have a good community (that wasnt for me)

lol sounds about accurate

id be mad too if i downgraded from tlp to sup lmao

I'm not mad at all man, actually wasn't presenting any emotion with my response. I will say I do feel bad that you can't hold an actual conversation without posting false propaganda or flame bait in your response. You must be really awkward irl :( and I love the time I spent in both tlp and sup.

na u didnt lmao, almost every member has told me u were the most hated rank and used to get flamed daily and eventually they demoted u and gave u elder so u didnt feel like a slave. btw enjoy zulrah broke ass

lmfao ok pretty sure no1 in sup talks to retards, probably some salty ass kid that i flamed who joined eop like loud inc from vt

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most?

I don't exactly regret it but I would have to say Ruin.

How long were you in the clan(s) ?

I can't recall as of right now but maybe three - four months.

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)?

Although, the action wasn't the best but the community turned sour after a month. After having a serious conversation, they had an asummpation that I wasn't loyal. After that, awkward flaming from people who I thought I was friends with. That's life for ya, though.

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ?

None.

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most?

The only pure clan I regret joining honestly is Ruin

Main clans I regret joining were cutthroat and divine forces

How long were you in the clan(s) ?

I spent 10-11 months in Ruin

About a month in each of Ct and Df

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)?

I regret joining Ruin simply because I put a lot of time,effort and money into the clan simply for them to hack me later on for sticking with supremacy. Met a lot of cool dudes in the clan that I do still associate with time to time but as a clan I feel like I wasted 11 months of dedication.

CT was a new clan at the time of joining and I joined with everyone from Infliction and I just felt like the clan wasn't ready to compete where I wanted to compete and the clan had a lot to work on and I wasn't really into having a chick leader.

Divine forces was hard to get involved in the community, and I joined with bare minimum requirements (105 combat) Went to one event where we fought Di, which dis caller at the time (scu11) was a long time m8 of mine and made my

Time miserable making me lose all my sets and set my progress back a lot due to being broke after losing like 15 sets in one fight. I left after that.

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ?

I don't wish I joined a different clan instead of ruin, but if I could go back I would of just been focusing on Tlp more then Ruin since I was in both at the time. If I had to pick another Mpc to join I would of joined Rage

No other clans interested me at the times I was in Ct/df

damn thats fucked up of Ruin

you got kicked from sv/imperial cause of your daily justin beiber topics.

Don's still a broccoli though. The only reason I made justin beiber topics were to get Youtube videos, I would have to say it was worth getting kicked for tbh. Both clans evidently closed 1 month after I left, so yeah lol