What clan(s) do you regret joining?

Tribby

I joined Ruin early December and didn't go inactive till almost may when we slumped hard. So try like 6 months, and even when I was inactive I still was getting leaks and recruiting who I could so don't quote me again unless you actually use your brain Andre.

And you didn't recruit brown sticky stuff Andre @ is who got me to join Ruin not you broccoli

guess who told marko to recruit all his rejects =] oh and those "4" rage leaks you apparently had when you come back after being inactive for the majority of ruin were neer seen lol, sorry you are upset you got hacked :L

guess who told marko to recruit all his rejects =] oh and those "4" rage leaks you apparently had when you come back after being inactive for the majority of ruin were neer seen lol, sorry you are upset you got hacked :L

Rejects but we've all played longer then you and are way better quality then you. You are so out of the loop dude it's actually hilarious but yeah not mad about getting hacked, pretty humble about the situation actually :D

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most?

I don't exactly regret it but I would have to say Ruin.

How long were you in the clan(s) ?

I can't recall as of right now but maybe three - four months.

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)?

Although, the action wasn't the best but the community turned sour after a month. After having a serious conversation, they had an asummpation that I wasn't loyal. After that, awkward flaming from people who I thought I was friends with. That's life for ya, though.

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ?

None.

Nice lie, remember when you left Ruin for a rank in Vt because you wanted to recruit their members into supremacy yet you still wanted to attend some of our Ruin events which we didn't accept.

Definetly ruin, the trips were such a waste of time and the leadership had no clue what they were doing. They went on a 20 loss streak even tho they had better combat averages/experienced members than any other mpc.

But they did have a good community (that wasnt for me)

Lmfao supremacy.. i remember beating ur clan so many times

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most?

The only pure clan I regret joining honestly is Ruin

Main clans I regret joining were cutthroat and divine forces

How long were you in the clan(s) ?

I spent 10-11 months in Ruin

About a month in each of Ct and Df

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)?

I regret joining Ruin simply because I put a lot of time,effort and money into the clan simply for them to hack me later on for sticking with supremacy. Met a lot of cool dudes in the clan that I do still associate with time to time but as a clan I feel like I wasted 11 months of dedication.

CT was a new clan at the time of joining and I joined with everyone from Infliction and I just felt like the clan wasn't ready to compete where I wanted to compete and the clan had a lot to work on and I wasn't really into having a chick leader.

Divine forces was hard to get involved in the community, and I joined with bare minimum requirements (105 combat) Went to one event where we fought Di, which dis caller at the time (scu11) was a long time m8 of mine and made my

Time miserable making me lose all my sets and set my progress back a lot due to being broke after losing like 15 sets in one fight. I left after that.

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ?

I don't wish I joined a different clan instead of ruin, but if I could go back I would of just been focusing on Tlp more then Ruin since I was in both at the time. If I had to pick another Mpc to join I would of joined Rage

No other clans interested me at the times I was in Ct/df

You were inactive asfuckk even when you were arround you didnt do brown sticky stuff. Ty 4 bnak

I would say Ruin was and is great actually, I would also say Rage is and always was a garbage clan who shared capes and teamspeaks with Olympus to compete.

read through this thread, every1 thinks / knows ruin was trash. we kyped u in every way possible. We smacked u around in preps, u called us a 1 server clan, we smoked u in p2p, we only focused u like 2 f2p weekends because we slumped u from pulling 45 to 25. ruin was fucking awful get over it u were also a useless rank

read through this thread, every1 thinks / knows ruin was trash. we kyped u in every way possible. We smacked u around in preps, u called us a 1 server clan, we smoked u in p2p, we only focused u like 2 f2p weekends because we slumped u from pulling 45 to 25. ruin was fucking awful get over it u were also a useless rank

you're a chubby little chode and rage is brown sticky stuff