What clan(s) do you regret joining?

Tribby

Over the years of playing, most of you have most likely joined many different kinds of teams/clans. It's not out of the ordinary to have not enjoyed your time in some of the clans you've been in.

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most?

How long were you in the clan(s) ?

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)?

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ?

Over the years of playing, most of you have most likely joined many different kinds of teams/clans. It's not out of the ordinary to have not enjoyed your time in some of the clans you've been in. 

Imperial - because I fucking hate that towel head Don. Kid use think I'm legit broccolied for wearing whatever I want on trips... Honestly, one of the most stupidest leaders on OSRS. I thought he was cool, but he's just a cunt.

I was in imperial both times they opened and got guested for not attending their trips

The members were good, but god dam - Don is the biggest spastic I've ever seen. He always worries about ranks and brown sticky stuff, when it's only a virtual game...

Sovereign was a good move tbh, but they closed...

The only pure clan I regret joining honestly is Ruin

Main clans I regret joining were cutthroat and divine forces

I spent 10-11 months in Ruin

About a month in each of Ct and Df

I regret joining Ruin simply because I put a lot of time,effort and money into the clan simply for them to hack me later on for sticking with supremacy. Met a lot of cool dudes in the clan that I do still associate with time to time but as a clan I feel like I wasted 11 months of dedication.

CT was a new clan at the time of joining and I joined with everyone from Infliction and I just felt like the clan wasn't ready to compete where I wanted to compete and the clan had a lot to work on and I wasn't really into having a chick leader.

Divine forces was hard to get involved in the community, and I joined with bare minimum requirements (105 combat) Went to one event where we fought Di, which dis caller at the time (scu11) was a long time m8 of mine and made my

Time miserable making me lose all my sets and set my progress back a lot due to being broke after losing like 15 sets in one fight. I left after that.

I don't wish I joined a different clan instead of ruin, but if I could go back I would of just been focusing on Tlp more then Ruin since I was in both at the time. If I had to pick another Mpc to join I would of joined Rage

No other clans interested me at the times I was in Ct/df

If I was in any clan but eop id regret it too

I don't understand why you kids in eop can't never actually discuss a topic.

No regrets tbh, although when I joined Fi 2 years ago I expected more of it.

At least you weren't in fi over the past year man

The only pure clan I regret joining honestly is Ruin

Main clans I regret joining were cutthroat and divine forces

I spent 10-11 months in Ruin

About a month in each of Ct and Df

I regret joining Ruin simply because I put a lot of time,effort and money into the clan simply for them to hack me later on for sticking with supremacy. Met a lot of cool dudes in the clan that I do still associate with time to time but as a clan I feel like I wasted 11 months of dedication.

CT was a new clan at the time of joining and I joined with everyone from Infliction and I just felt like the clan wasn't ready to compete where I wanted to compete and the clan had a lot to work on and I wasn't really into having a chick leader.

Divine forces was hard to get involved in the community, and I joined with bare minimum requirements (105 combat) Went to one event where we fought Di, which dis caller at the time (scu11) was a long time m8 of mine and made my

Time miserable making me lose all my sets and set my progress back a lot due to being broke after losing like 15 sets in one fight. I left after that.

I don't wish I joined a different clan instead of ruin, but if I could go back I would of just been focusing on Tlp more then Ruin since I was in both at the time. If I had to pick another Mpc to join I would of joined Rage

No other clans interested me at the times I was in Ct/df

you were active in ruin for like 2 months when i recruited you lol

you were active in ruin for like 2 months when i recruited you lol

I joined Ruin early December and didn't go inactive till almost may when we slumped hard. So try like 6 months, and even when I was inactive I still was getting leaks and recruiting who I could so don't quote me again unless you actually use your brain Andre.

And you didn't recruit brown sticky stuff Andre @ is who got me to join Ruin not you broccoli

Imperial & Trauma
Month'ish
Legit everyone except a few things they are #1 in them clans lol

dunno

SK
4eva
They are the best clan killing kids is to ez

Synergy/Ascent they need my help

What clan(s) do you regret joining the most? Basically i join this clan called "vengance" zerk clan, had my 39 defence hpc account. After TLP & Mayhem closed i thought maybe the hpc is ded for me now so i went for zerk just to join this zerk clan. But i realized i fucked up bad..

How long were you in the clan(s) ? couple months.

Why do you regret joining that clan(s)? Because the rules are fucking brown sticky stuff and they're all brown sticky stuff lmfao.

What clan(s) do you wish you joined instead ? I should have joined supremacy with my pure instead of ruining it. Joining it with the other members from TLP etc...