Togo

How soon  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How long

• Will slump after first weekend
    • 2-3 weeks
    • under a month

tl;dr jail slumped rage and forced them into rune armor

you also had nothing to do with impact closing nor did you close sd lmfao and i'm pretty sure ruin closed imperial after they slammed them in a prep also you went hpc before ruin even closed so again you had nothing to do with that lmao anything else?

Here is a refresher of what rage accomplished as a mpc clan. not only this but closing Imperial Ruin Impact Sudden Death and countless other no name clans.

ozt6PnY.png

5x8aywQ.png

7GVl47N.gif

iwaQieb.gif

ERZ9qVD.png

WXlhGHx.png

jXbXNCy.gif

0mymaei.png

You are all dumb if you think rage wont pull 50-60s again. This is a good thing for our clan and the scene, taking it one step closer to having a refreshed 1-4 def clanning scene.

Good luck world :)

I smelled this coming a mile away, hope to see you guys do well Duval . xx

rage are pretty brown sticky stuff

you also had nothing to do with impact closing nor did you close sd lmfao and i'm pretty sure ruin closed imperial after they slammed them in a prep also you went hpc before ruin even closed so again you had nothing to do with that lmao anything else?

Wrong.

after countless ass beatings we layed on sd impact and imperial that is indeed why you closed. Dont agree? reopen and find out again :) and im sure we never lost a prep to sd/impact once actually i dont think you ever took a round off us.

Wrong.

after countless ass beatings we layed on sd impact and imperial that is indeed why you closed. Dont agree? reopen and find out again :) and im sure we never lost a prep to sd/impact once actually i dont think you ever took a round off us.

incorrect. after countless ass beatings laid upon your clan you decided to bring runite armors to compete. sadly, due to infighting among the current ranks, it fell apart and jail was forced to close impact. (aka you had nothing to do with it) also, nobody in impact outside of jail at the time even cared about doing preps. so gj beating completely unmotivated people and then bragging about it lol.

you should hurry up and just move to lpc so i can bully your clan again lol you're already thinking about it and getting bullied by every hpc and in a slump atm so hurry up and do it.

also you didnt even try and say you closed imperial or ruin so yh good on you not wasting your time tryna type out another lie lmao eat my ass

Sad to see rage move back down tbh, they had potential. That makes what like 12 clans in the same bracket? And we're back at square one with just the same five hpc clans still opened (don't know what happened to apex, probably turned into a prep team as that's all I see them do)

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of what happened last year.

incorrect. after countless ass beatings laid upon your clan you decided to bring runite armors to compete. sadly, due to infighting among the current ranks, it fell apart and jail was forced to close impact. (aka you had nothing to do with it) also, nobody in impact outside of jail at the time even cared about doing preps. so gj beating completely unmotivated people and then bragging about it lol.

you should hurry up and just move to lpc so i can bully your clan again lol you're already thinking about it and getting bullied by every hpc and in a slump atm so hurry up and do it.

also you didnt even try and say you closed imperial or ruin so yh good on you not wasting your time tryna type out another lie lmao eat my ass

arent you in fs? isnt your clan dead? didnt you lose to doom in a 70v70 killing 6 ppl a round? and you think your going to compete with Rage? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

See you March 25th :)

p.s we took ruin for a 18-0 prep streak forcing you down to 12 hell hounds and even not having weekends in and out. dont even sit here and think ruin did anything but suck ass LMAO.

I smelled this coming a mile away, hope to see you guys do well Duval . xx

<3333

Rage is the underdog has always been that way. and we love it bc then when we win (which is what we always do) everyone is in shock and awe.

*Feeling like a pimp? nigha gone brush your shoulders off*

arent you in fs? isnt your clan dead? didnt you lose to doom in a 70v70 killing 6 ppl a round? and you think your going to compete with Rage? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

See you March 25th :)

p.s we took ruin for a 18-0 prep streak forcing you down to 12 hell hounds and even not having weekends in and out. dont even sit here and think ruin did anything but suck ass LMAO.

yep, i'm in fs. nope, we aren't dead. i don't really care about 1 prep when we i wasn't there and we should be doing more than 1 a year.

see you march 25th

p.s. i was in ruin 3 weeks so i dont rly care

yep, i'm in fs. nope, we aren't dead. i don't really care about 1 prep when we i wasn't there and we should be doing more than 1 a year.

see you march 25th

p.s. i was in ruin 3 weeks so i dont rly care

Seems like you actually do care.. :,(