so Doom is supposed to be good?

Pinhead

Doom for some weird reason thought EoP was going to mass up to snipe them. Let me tell you, this isn't the case. We will continue to post Doom locations for all clans to see, however we will not hit them ourselves. If Doom do pipe up and decide to get on mains and camp EoP during HPC trips, then we will retaliate 10 times as hard and make their trips absolute cancer for their whole clan.

i will murder u

Hormone told all of Doom you kicked him because he was friends with FOE... don't try and spread false propaganda for your members. Nice intel as well, Doom had the most action yesterday. I guess you no no idea what Doom is capable of.

The most action yesterday?? Are you sure you were on dooms trip?

g3ihwwM.jpg

gz on control pker and hassan being your main rivals l0l

Assuming you're a eop reject bc you're cauliflower enough to pipe up to doom, which tbh is a common mistake recently.. But no we don't consider hassan or control pker a threat, the word your looking for is easy, we consider them easy. If i recall cd and olympus butt plugged eop for months in the hpc scene and wait let me check.. Yeah dooms killing their clans swell as sf/envy lmfao, rage and ub opening soon hopefully they pull higher and give us a bigger challenge, but you're to scared to come down and pipe up so stay up there in a dead main scene with rlly 3 clans open lmfao.

Doom for some weird reason thought EoP was going to mass up to snipe them. Let me tell you, this isn't the case. We will continue to post Doom locations for all clans to see, however we will not hit them ourselves. If Doom do pipe up and decide to get on mains and camp EoP during HPC trips, then we will retaliate 10 times as hard and make their trips absolute cancer for their whole clan.

hi 17