the egg begins to crack

SKEEZ

1. can't say #1 matched if you haven't prepped every clan in both p2p and f2p.

2. you're not most consistent.

3. after reading your leaderboard leak im highly doubting best leadership

4. best callers, no.

5. you didn't pull 80 and you had invites from every hpc (can confirm because I was there myself).

1.We have prepped every single clan besides EoP, all of the clans we prep are 10x better than EoP.

2. Yes, we are.

3. You read elder boards.

4. Yes, im pretty sure 3at has been voted best caller by the community like 3 times

5. We had 100ish people 76 of them were actual sup members

1.We have prepped every single clan besides EoP, all of the clans we prep are 10x better than EoP.

2. Yes, we are.

3. You read elder boards.

4. Yes, im pretty sure 3at has been voted best caller by the community like 3 times

5. We had 100ish people 76 of them were actual sup members

1. no you haven't you lost to ub like 5 times (eop beat them 3-0), still if you haven't prepped every clan you can't claim #1 matched

2. nope ur not

3. it was leaderboards, mfw u tried to delete/hide topics before making ur lbs public LMAO

4. 3at was voted best caller on rsw, no1 actually cares about that site

5. you had max 70~

1. no you haven't you lost to ub like 5 times (eop beat them 3-0), still if you haven't prepped every clan you can't claim #1 matched

2. nope ur not

3. it was leaderboards, mfw u tried to delete/hide topics before making ur lbs public LMAO

4. 3at was voted best caller on rsw, no1 actually cares about that site

5. you had max 70~

lmfao if ur gonna go by that rule then i could say that we beat foe for cotm at the time they were 12-0 against you 

and yes we lost to ub twice in f2p, ub is a very good clan

lmfao if ur gonna go by that rule then i could say that we beat foe for cotm at the time they were 12-0 against you 

and yes we lost to ub twice in f2p, ub is a very good clan

na we won the last prep vs foe and they are scared to prep us now

im not saying ub is/was bad, im saying they were the best matched clan at one point and the only clan that could beat them was eop. they'll probably be the #1 matched in the lpc scene aswell

Supremacy is objectively the most improved HPC of recent history. Numerous months of staying competitive, directly contesting FOE in both servers and wild, a fullout win vs Corruptality, it's kind of absurd to flame them for wishing to try their luck in a rapidly growing and far more competitive bracket than the one they are in now when their accomplishments far outnumber yours in highlights and merit.

who the fuck is corruptality lmfao

Eop has never beaten CP in anything. Not even the past 6 preps we've had against them within the past 2 years lmfao.

Their full out win was RD invites + TLP invites + 30-40 EOP vs Fi + FI's brown sticky stuffty elders etc. not to mention FI isn't even good and it was P2P

Lmfao irl

Only LPC to move up succesfully, number 1 matched in both servers for 3 months, most consistent clan in the pure community, best leadership and callers, pulled 80 to a fullout to beat one of the legacy hpcs and has never closed.

But hey i dont think u can relate since eop has never won a fullout(1 round vs Fatality where u ddosed half of their members dont count hehexd) and managed to close twice in a month

Not to mention that u went 0-30 in preps and have the worst prep record in clanning history 

best leadership? l0000000l. your 'leadership' tried to start beef with the big dogs and soon piped down and pmed nick begging for off (lmfao). dont make me post logs to show u up infront of every1 here. your 'leadership' ddosed/doxed and innocent veteran member because of eop spy paranoia. your 'leadership' is the worst leadership to ever grace this game. how can u have a mute (you) as a rank. now only that, u get bullied by your own clan LMFAO.

[sat:10:45:06:PM] <+_17> Parmvir i heard mustafa was getting called pakistafa and refugee
[sat:10:45:07:PM] <+_17> on ts
[sat:10:45:08:PM] <+_17> correct?
[sat:10:45:19:PM] <+Parmvir> yes.
[sat:10:45:22:PM] <+_17> l00000l
[sat:10:45:24:PM] <+Parmvir> confirmed here.

Only LPC to move up succesfully, number 1 matched in both servers for 3 months, most consistent clan in the pure community, best leadership and callers, pulled 80 to a fullout to beat one of the legacy hpcs and has never closed.

But hey i dont think u can relate since eop has never won a fullout(1 round vs Fatality where u ddosed half of their members dont count hehexd) and managed to close twice in a month

Not to mention that u went 0-30 in preps and have the worst prep record in clanning history 

You lost a rivalry to Cp that should say enough, I wasn't playing Rs the time you're claiming that you were "#1 matched in both servers for 3 months" If I do remember correctly though you declined a bunch of fullouts in 2015 or 2016 cant remember, and btw the full out vs Fi (http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/79273-eruption-of-pures-p2p-fullout-vs-fatality-2-0-73-0-74-0-never-forget/) was 2 rounds not 1 :P 

You lost a rivalry to Cp that should say enough, I wasn't playing Rs the time you're claiming that you were "#1 matched in both servers for 3 months" If I do remember correctly though you declined a bunch of fullouts in 2015 or 2016 cant remember, and btw the full out vs Fi (http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/79273-eruption-of-pures-p2p-fullout-vs-fatality-2-0-73-0-74-0-never-forget/) was 2 rounds not 1 :P

[sat:10:45:06:PM] <+_17> Parmvir i heard mustafa was getting called pakistafa and refugee

imagine getting bullied in your own clan and being hated by ur own members l0l

Supremacy is objectively the most improved HPC of recent history. Numerous months of staying competitive, directly contesting FOE in both servers and wild, a fullout win vs Corruptality, it's kind of absurd to flame them for wishing to try their luck in a rapidly growing and far more competitive bracket than the one they are in now when their accomplishments far outnumber yours in highlights and merit.