What made you become a 1 def pure?

GodStarPk

way back when in 2007 as a level 70 something with straight middle 50's stats a guy at the duel arena said he could beat me in full ghostly. I gmauled 15-15-15 and didn't even half hp him while i got 2specced. looked him up, shlt my pants, and realized to an extent def doesn't matter if you're not getting hit.

Back in RSC pures & tank mages were the best build at low cb pking & i never rly got to high lvls because i was a noob back then.

My first pure in RSC was a black pure, bcuz black armour's stats were basically same as mith back then & which made it the most OP pure build.

Then RS2 came around & everyone were rage quitting & stressin ou because of the graphics & the game entirely changing.

People were saying that now def noobs were the dominant force & went "main". My first account was a 40 atk 1 pray pure in RS2 & i slayed everyone at my cb bracket so i went with pure builds again.

My first kill after moving to RS2 was green H'ween mask & full black(g) which was worth a Sh!T ton back then & i one banged some main for it (irony)