Times have changed

Control Pker

lol what happened to becoming a streamer?

u should just promote ppl to leader and let them continue the clan. u doing this is a very selfish move in my opinion

Not everyone can fit my shoes. People have irl obligations and tbh in my rank structure im the last one not doing it. Fact of the brown sticky stuff is we are not "closing" the clan completely there will be more then one person who can lead the trips and what not. I feel that the clan can't competitively war without a leadership that knows how to direct the clan to success. You saying this tells me you didnt come into our community or know my members which is a positive thing Because influences like this would only turn them away from building a friendship with you. The fact is i grown my clan from the bottom up where we didnt have clanners other then me. So i came at making SF built from literally nothing to something and i will benefit a clan of my choice for the best of my members and community. We will remain as a team bottom line. My clan will go to its roots of being able to do minis, do pk events, go pvm, do whatever they please with the help of ranks who will be on to guide them on those. Its not right to put an in-experienced or unprepared person in a leadership role just to fill the spot. Hopefully you read this and understand it. For streaming sake, you can't have 2 careers  thats what streaming is and thats what being a clan leader is. I do so much for my clan its beyond any of these leaders. I have spent day in and day out playing runescape, recruiting everyday of my life to make end-meet and remain competitive. I have lead everything and have done alot with the help of my ranks, i have let ranks do their jobs in leading trips as well but they don't have enough time and theres no one i can say 100% can fill those shoes. SF won't be the same without me but at least the stress will be gone and they'll be able to make something fun out of our core. Our community is stronger then any of these LPC's Combined. Thats a community that  people like you have missed out on sadly but can definitely  be apart of. The community will do what i do and ill make sure they are directed the right route. I will be in that route but not actively at all but i will still feel welcomed. At this point theres no clan out there right now other then one clan that gives me that feeling. So my core will be with me and we'll make the move. But for SF Sake, we are the best there is. The best there will ever be in whatever direction we go as a clan. Period #sf

Not everyone can fit my shoes. People have irl obligations and tbh in my rank structure im the last one not doing it. Fact of the brown sticky stuff is we are not "closing" the clan completely there will be more then one person who can lead the trips and what not. I feel that the clan can't competitively war without a leadership that knows how to direct the clan to success. You saying this tells me you didnt come into our community or know my members which is a positive thing Because influences like this would only turn them away from building a friendship with you. The fact is i grown my clan from the bottom up where we didnt have clanners other then me. So i came at making SF built from literally nothing to something and i will benefit a clan of my choice for the best of my members and community. We will remain as a team bottom line. My clan will go to its roots of being able to do minis, do pk events, go pvm, do whatever they please with the help of ranks who will be on to guide them on those. Its not right to put an in-experienced or unprepared person in a leadership role just to fill the spot. Hopefully you read this and understand it. For streaming sake, you can't have 2 careers  thats what streaming is and thats what being a clan leader is. I do so much for my clan its beyond any of these leaders. I have spent day in and day out playing runescape, recruiting everyday of my life to make end-meet and remain competitive. I have lead everything and have done alot with the help of my ranks, i have let ranks do their jobs in leading trips as well but they don't have enough time and theres no one i can say 100% can fill those shoes. SF won't be the same without me but at least the stress will be gone and they'll be able to make something fun out of our core. Our community is stronger then any of these LPC's Combined. Thats a community that  people like you have missed out on sadly but can definitely  be apart of. The community will do what i do and ill make sure they are directed the right route. I will be in that route but not actively at all but i will still feel welcomed. At this point theres no clan out there right now other then one clan that gives me that feeling. So my core will be with me and we'll make the move. But for SF Sake, we are the best there is. The best there will ever be in whatever direction we go as a clan. Period #sf

proud of u man i hope u come back some day :)

proud of u man i hope u come back some day :)

Appreciate it m8 :) It was a good run and its true i could come back but i dont think so. Itll be a team till further notice. 

Being a Council is SF, I am very excited for Control and the life he will now pursue.  It is also nice knowing that no other LPC were the ones that made Control make this decision (no clan was even close to making SF close).  It is so funny how you Sharkbrew warriors think you are so great and single handedly closed SF, when realistically you guys are toxic and live the same lifestyle, yet flame Control for living his.  Try growing up, get your head out of your ass, and respect an important decision that he made. Peace out, can't wait to get responses from some of you ignorant kids.

you have 3 advanced mems + thar are spies btw

Kid is leaving and you still gotta make it as negative as possible for him with your flaming, really?

Best of luck in real life, Damien. Sucks to see you leave, but hopefully you'll sort everything out and we'll see you at some events sometime in the far future.

Thanks for the preps and everything we've set, cheers.