1. 1. Unbreakble OR Olympus?

• Unbreakble
    • Olympus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give my biased opinion and go with UB

I'd give my reasons but it doesn't really matter lol, at the end of the day it simply will be won by the clan who wants it more. Neither clan has gone into NH tactics so it will be an intense but clean rivalry. 

I'll give my biased opinion and go with UB

I'd give my reasons but it doesn't really matter lol, at the end of the day it simply will be won by the clan who wants it more. Neither clan has gone into NH tactics so it will be an intense but clean rivalry.

your clan is already being nh and brought mains to fight us yesterday in p2p

your clan is already being nh and brought mains to fight us yesterday in p2p

The rules state that if there is not an established pkri between 2 pure clans, then the clans can bring mains to a P2P midweek since you fight more main teams than pure clans. That is the reason Op's dispute was closed.

sounds like a familiar rivalry...

bro they haven't changed in 2 years. They legit still do 30v30s or under for 90% of their preps, always avoid in the wild and camp singles, degear to rag and 1 item so easily etc. they legit feed off of propaganda I can't imagine many of their events being fun at all

bro they haven't changed in 2 years. They legit still do 30v30s or under for 90% of their preps, always avoid in the wild and camp singles, degear to rag and 1 item so easily etc. they legit feed off of propaganda I can't imagine many of their events being fun at all

thx for describing your clan gl this weekend l o l