Exilent

Winnetou

You sound mad as f*ck lmao.. it's runescape learn to play it without a bot playing for you it's easy.

Refer to my previous post on page-1, watch a video of my superior single piling, and realize that my entire clan drops piles exactly like that in every prep. you're just crying because you lost.

1-2 Blue Dot Robot

3-0 Fearless

3-0 Doom

hmm yes UB is far and above the best matched clan and can go toe to toe with an autopiler, try not to duck a rematch without one lmaooo

ahh yes, except that we literally have the exact track record as you. Except my clan is actually good at low opted fights, which is why your clan wont give us anything lower than a 40v40 now

OP :

2-1 Doom

2-1 uB

1-2 Fearless

ahh yes, except that we literally have the exact track record as you. Except my clan is actually good at low opted fights, which is why your clan wont give us anything lower than a 40v40 now

OP :

2-1 Doom

2-1 uB

1-2 Fearless

a 2-1 is not the same as a 3-0

embarrassing that you haven't been able to 3-0 anyone even with a robot calling the piles

a 2-1 is not the same as a 3-0

embarrassing that you haven't been able to 3-0 anyone even with a robot calling the piles

embarrassing that you think taking a win off of doom whilst they have an influx of p2p based players who were just recently introduced to clanning, or even F2P is an accomplishment.

imagine losing to olympiss after flaming them for aweek straight

After the recent drama in the pure clanning scene about this client having too overpowered features that are ruining the competitive gameplay I came to this final decision.

I will be removing the following features in the next version:
  • caller's highlighted target
  • spamming the pile's name with a key
  • f2p counters of styles and overheads

http://exilent.org/forums/index.php?/topic/197-unfair-advantages/

While you might be thinking there are still many other features that are too strong, for example highlighted callers or enemy callers, lets not forget about that every other client has this function too as highlighting your friends. This client is only different making it more clean with the coloring. I will have to keep these things that would make the client unique.

that's interesting winne maybe give it some trial time and see how the changes go. imo the pile spamming is just as op as the caller highlighting because it saves too much apm for the players

embarrassing that you think taking a win off of doom whilst they have an influx of p2p based players who were just recently introduced to clanning, or even F2P is an accomplishment.

imagine losing to olympiss after flaming them for aweek straight

no amount of paragraphs you type changes the fact that UB is 13-2 in F2P rounds whereas OP is 6-6 even with an autopiler