Exilent

Winnetou

After the recent drama in the pure clanning scene about this client having too overpowered features that are ruining the competitive gameplay I came to this final decision.

I will be removing the following features in the next version:
  • caller's highlighted target
  • spamming the pile's name with a key
  • f2p counters of styles and overheads

http://exilent.org/forums/index.php?/topic/197-unfair-advantages/

While you might be thinking there are still many other features that are too strong, for example highlighted callers or enemy callers, lets not forget about that every other client has this function too as highlighting your friends. This client is only different making it more clean with the coloring. I will have to keep these things that would make the client unique.

Mad respect

But in all honestly you should sell the original version regardless. The client you create was quite amazing, and it would be a waste seeing it be completely struck down. Selling it wouldn't permit it to have such wide general use, and you would be generating good income for a very well made client. Could probably even motivate you to future improvements to the client.

To be honest I think the only truly overpowered "feature" was the highlighted target, everything else is pretty tame in comparison. 

I think your client has its uses as a pvp client without that specific feature but with everything else. There is little harm in having an auto name spammer. The f2p overhead counters are a little lame but not nearly as game changing/breaking as caller targets.