Unbreakable vs Misfits 38v38 P2P Prep 3-0

UB Public Relations

Well looking by the result of this prep you were complete garbage, not even doing r3 so by your logic it's alright then l0l

You never even asked us for a 30 minute prep, you just said "prep" and we said "yes", followed by you ending your trip.

Please provide us with logs of us "declining 4x preps" from you because we have no reason aside from our scheduling to decline preps vs you considering you're worse than UB (who we're prepping today and have prepped in the past) so we have no reason to be scared of brown sticky stuffters.

But as I said, PM me and we can arrange a prep sometime next week instead of deflecting it with an essay of rage.

Exactly, can we discuss this over IRC - private message instead of ruing the aftermath of Ub?

We didnt end the trip, we geared up for our prep on which you didnt show up :').

My god lets talk on sharkbrew's TS  :)

Exactly, can we discuss this over IRC - private message instead of ruing the aftermath of Ub?

We didnt end the trip, we geared up for our prep on which you didnt show up :').

My god lets talk on sharkbrew's TS  :)

I'm at work so I can't go on teamspeak but I'm on IRC right now if you want to come on and throw me a message

Ironic you want people to end the hate yet you're clearly hating on doom. Throw me a PM and doom will be happy to arrange a P2P or F2P prep vs you.

OT: Gz UB, looking like #1 matched atm. Looking forward to our prep tonight

Are you serious or is this a troll? query Zee on IRC for prep. Simple as that. You guys declined us once and then ignore our prep request week in, week out haha

Are you serious or is this a troll? query Zee on IRC for prep. Simple as that. You guys declined us once and then ignore our prep request week in, week out haha

I'm in your IRC chan now but no one's responding. Curious to know who you think has declined/ignored your prep requests

I'm in your IRC chan now but no one's responding. Curious to know who you think has declined/ignored your prep requests

I will follow up on this request. You are asking for a prep on IRC at 8am EST, NONE of our ranks are on at this time. We are Est based for the most part but considering you went on our IRC channel, expect a prep setup today with one of your ranks

I will follow up on this request. You are asking for a prep on IRC at 8am EST, NONE of our ranks are on at this time. We are Est based for the most part but considering you went on our IRC channel, expect a prep setup today with one of your ranks

if no1 besides us wants to prep you why didnt you sign up for the tournament where you'd likely be matched up with one of doom/op/rage

ok but if the opportunity is there then you should obviously take it like thats common sense

You're not obligated to participate in a tournament to get a prep when you can simply ask clans for preps. Anyone with actual common sense knows this

You're not obligated to participate in a tournament to get a prep when you can simply ask clans for preps. Anyone with actual common sense knows this

ok lol but your dilemma is no clans will accept the prep so the obvious solution is to enter the tournament. you're as dumb as a brick man