With FOE moving down to their roots

Hormone

No one cares about your clan. Eopiss is the reason your scene died due to your mains. Don't bring that brown sticky stuff in lpc scene and I am sure we will have fun fights.

Fun for us when we ravage your clan feel bad for the kids in ur clan that are just trying to have fun some trailer trash kid that doesn't know what birth control is just ruined that for them

No one cares about your clan. Eopiss is the reason your scene died due to your mains. Don't bring that brown sticky stuff in lpc scene and I am sure we will have fun fights.

Eop dropped mains though o_0 anyways keep telling yourself whatever you want to believe but in the end eop still won 1vs5

yea sure lets have some fun fights

Awful clan EOM will follow and bring their mains lol

The fact their members actually believe that they "broke the scene, won against 6 clans" etc etc. You can't even beat ONE clan in a fair fight in clan wars.

OT: so glad FOE took this decision though.

Awful clan EOM will follow and bring their mains lol

The fact their members actually believe that they "broke the scene, won against 6 clans" etc etc. You can't even beat ONE clan in a fair fight in clan wars.

OT: so glad FOE took this decision though.

our last prep vs u guys 40v40 we won? lo

and how can we beat u "fair" when u dont even prep us l00l, expected more from a swede that gets free education.

dumb fuck

our last prep vs u guys 40v40 we won? lo

and how can we beat u "fair" when u dont even prep us l00l, expected more from a swede that gets free education.

dumb fuck

käften din jävla babbe lmao

up to them to keep the action rolling we're always ready for a fight

I am optimistic

Sounds like good competition to me.

Meanwhile my clan has the pleasure of dealing with all the reject main clans (Fs,Cd,Eop) gz doom

I know that youre a little bit confused because FO is known for spending their weekend trips at clan wars, but weekend trips actually take place in the wilderness so im not following you LOL...

I know that youre a little bit confused because FOE is known for spending their weekend trips at clan wars, but weekend trips actually take place in the wilderness so im not following you LOL...

Thank you, don't want your digusting mains. EOM forever in our shadow

You are littearly sucking off op and already teaming with st. shut the fuck up lfmao

sucking off op? what are u talking about lmfao

yeah we let st come with us 1 weekend, you've done the same with the LPC Bad Timing, except the difference is you asked them, and st asked us

sit