Doom vs Foe P2P Midweek Return Fight!

Control Pker

lmfao @@Hormone better stop this spaz from picking fights your clan wont be able to handle l00000000l you already have your hands full with cd in f2p and ub/misfits in p2p dont think you wanna add more on top of that better muzzle this dog

A fights a fight, if you step into the wildy then expect to fight. Simple. Misfits and whatever clan you just named isnt at this level or else they'd be smoking us every weekend and on our weekday trips. A 2v1 won't save them believe me. 

We are very open to having a wildy fight versus misfits or any clan you've named that'll actually gear and have a return fight to prove that. 

A fights a fight, if you step into the wildy then expect to fight. Simple. Misfits and whatever clan you just named isnt at this level or else they'd be smoking us every weekend and on our weekday trips. A 2v1 won't save them believe me. 

We are very open to having a wildy fight versus misfits or any clan you've named that'll actually gear and have a return fight to prove that. 

didnt read

you're puling 50 rn and they already have more than that in 1 def lpc accs lmfao

you're fucking your own clan over by starting yet another rivalry when you cant even finish your first

I won't see this topic ever again in 3 weeks lol

1BTvq35.png

Nah you're just awkward to get events with

What day works best for you guys? We've been trying to prep you since we opened almost 6 months again :)

query B-ryan on IRC when i'm home

(im mentally prepared for you guys to cancel with a short notice for the 3rd time no worries)

I won't see this topic ever again in 3 weeks lol

What day works best for you guys? We've been trying to prep you since we opened almost 6 months again :)

query B-ryan on IRC when i'm home

(im mentally prepared for you guys to cancel with a short notice for the 3rd time no worries)

Lmfao fs had 3 preps and a pkri in 1 day, i'm sure doom can squeeze you into their tight schedule. unless they're avoiding you xd lol lmao

@@ultama ????

70640cf32bc5f20425175a5d366f8023.png

Your council kevin came to our ts to forfeit the prep u set up and told me your not even allowed to schedule preps vs other clans stop wasting our time please

also this happened yesterday very awkward too :ph34r:

Hi0B3lv.png

FGlgQNZ.png

SO because we have a prep with another clan without realizing you got mad. Well that sucks when you're a 1 server clan. The 2nd log is us asking you to fight in the wilderness obviously something you can't do considering you get cleared if its setup. Gl to you in randomly roaming the wilderness in hopes that you are going to hit Doom at a bad time. If you can come prove otherwise my irc hotline is [D]Control, thanks.