New/future Matched Opts Rankings?

Even though we got our ass whooped by UB we killed the same amount of people in a single 30vs30 round as doom did in their entire 3 rounds combined 55vs55 prep just let that sink in. As for all these other hpcs, before we moved down we won our last prep vs cp/fi/foe (ended their prep streak). Don't think it's fair to put us at the bottom, but Meh I guess it's understandable considering we haven't prepped much recently hopefully we'll prove you wrong

Yea I think the list looks about right, can't see anyone coming close to us apart from foc matched though right now, this year so far we're 17-2 and the 2 losses being close 30v30s, one to exilent.

I wonder about EoP's quality going forward with fs/op closing into them but we'll see

Even though we got our ass whooped by UB we killed the same amount of people in a single 30vs30 round as doom did in their entire 3 rounds combined 55vs55 prep just let that sink in. As for all these other hpcs, before we moved down we won our last prep vs cp/fi/foe (ended their prep streak). Don't think it's fair to put us at the bottom, but Meh I guess it's understandable considering we haven't prepped much recently

It's hard to accurately rank clans that havent done very many preps recently. If cd starts doing 1 or 2 preps every week I fully expect them to rise a little more.

that prep happened after we announced we were going lpc so no we never ended up prepping again

Makes sense. You should continue making power rankings after every month of prepping. I want misfits to become the f2p kings (rofl ded clan)

So your saying that doom is basically the lowest tier quality in both f2p/p2p but we are 14-4 in preps and currently #1 in wildy in both servers. Makes sense

you just did a victory lap after beating op 2-1 in a 30v30 pipe down

Don't agree with your list but hey that's your opinion

Not gonna write a huge reply but I expect rage doom ub foe sup eop to be pretty close in terms of f2p

how is doom or rage going to be anywhere near 

my advice to you is stay in eop man