When Runescape beef becomes IRL

DreTheOBJ

R u fucking dumb?

This is 1 person, that has no connections to sv and took no part in any nh stuff that sv/cd has done in the past.

No, but you are lmfao. He's a rank in a NH clan that's done similar things in the past and has beef with another clan that does NH stuff.

SV tryd start brown sticky stuff with ROT diden't end well, ended up doxing all sv members and they all start to hide lmfao, Anyways is this going to be a new rivalry CD Vs EoP? ill hope so :)

l0l? pretty sure sv posted the last dox of  their oldschool member also 

Literally no1 cares knowing what sv and sv jr's has done to people u honestly shouldn't even be mad and if you are maybe you should leave sv juniors

lmfao y r u mad all i see is u posting sht against sv 24/7 while no1 acknowledges u

l0l? pretty sure sv posted the last dox of  their oldschool member also 

lmfao y r u mad all i see is u posting sht against sv 24/7 while no1 acknowledges u

I'm sorry, I've literally never mentioned sv on sb more then maybe 2-3 times I just find these posts broccolied coming from people who openly hack and dox people

SV tryd start brown sticky stuff with ROT diden't end well, ended up doxing all sv members and they all start to hide lmfao, Anyways is this going to be a new rivalry CD Vs EoP? ill hope so :)

? Those "rot" dox's were from some random guy who had them for like 3 years from tlp vs sv rivalry 

He just posted them all to act cool lmfao

No, but you are lmfao. He's a rank in a NH clan that's done similar things in the past and has beef with another clan that does NH stuff.

You are justifying innocent people being doxed/hacked/messed with irl. Just because someone in the same clan hacked some other broccoli ages ago. 

Would you be okay with being ddosed or hacked, just because someone in your clan has done that before?