What Should The Minimum Mandatory Gear Be If The 1 Itemer/Ragger Rule Is Enforced?

Brandon

Hello sharks, as my post on 1 itemers and raggers received a decent amount of support from the righteous pure community I feel we should have another discussion on the tier of gear allowed. With the no 1 itemer/ragger rule implemented (if it is) there was of course going to be some slimy rats/trolls who would try to bend the rules and bring troll items to wear and say "hey I'm not one iteming with i.e (d scim and strength ammy with cape that's 3 items lmao)". Now as the title says we should establish the tier of gear/even food allowed to enforce such a rule if it's implemented. I believe at minimum food wise sharks should be the lowest tier acceptable no monkfish or any bs like that with pots. Black dhide for n rangers with at least a power ammy (if you can't afford glories lol) with any type of hat/shield slot/body. Magers the basics ghostlys/zammy robes any hat/shield slot/whatever. We can also poll weapon tiers allowed. Failure to meet these requirements with evidence should be disputed the same way as mains are on trips comment your opinions as well below on what you think the reqs should be my fellow sharks. I will make a topic with a poll next on the tier/gear most recommended/logical if everyone is serious about this and @@slushpuppy feels we should implement such a rule thank you for your time buddies.

I swear to god every time UB loses something they make a petition on something cauliflower (exilent/1 itemers/invites etc) 

I am trying to make sharkbrew a nice/clean/safe place for all my fellow shark users in the pure community, but I agree unbreakable truly is the greatest with an impressive 20-4 prep record so far in 2k17 while dominating in the wilderness every weekend.  :)

I do like the idea of no 1 itemers, but this could have some collateral damage on WCOTM with disputes and such with people trolling.

this will be for official setup PKRI's and official weekend trips not random midweeks

shut the fuck up lmfao

I understand if such a thing is implemented it would upset/hurt you and you're nh ways but it's for the better of the pure community. :)

this will be for official setup PKRI's and official weekend trips not random midweeks

I understand if such a thing is implemented it would upset/hurt you and you're nh ways but it's for the better of the pure community. :)

You legit made two teams with a 0 man ml's why do you still think you have good ideas?

looks like the only ones that wanna keep it the way it is already are the ones that do it.

OT: Standard nrange for wild should be the least you bring. rcbow, glory, chaps, dds, cape. if you bring less than that you're ragging. and @@Singles if it is a rule they won't do it and if they do it is a simple dispute and their entire trip was worth nothing for wctom.

looks like the only ones that wanna keep it the way it is already are the ones that do it.

OT: Standard nrange for wild should be the least you bring. rcbow, glory, chaps, dds, cape. if you bring less than that you're ragging. and @@Singles if it is a rule they won't do it and if they do it is a simple dispute and their entire trip was worth nothing for wctom.

Ok but what if some randoms come and find your fight and start ragging it that's a hard dispute to process with how stubborn clan leaders are in 2k17

You can't stop it lmao just like you can't stop mains, do you really think people are going to listen to what people are saying on a runescape.com clan forum discussion board? Definitely not, especially if the person at the front of the "push" is a 2k17 clanner?