Saturday: Reclaiming #1 F2P

Zeke & Friends

Thats cause I'm not using the same SB accout name as my ingame user/forums would rather not get camped on trips

fake alias on a runescape forum thx 4 victory 1-0 on the day

Mfw when CD goes from 45 pulls to 86 and tries to act tough.

I stopped reading when I seen you put down 20 but still beat EOP.

You kids legit had 10 ROP with you, all of LIT (nice opening trip) and like 30 mains boosting your pull, and you have the cheek to complain about one kid in mith for us.

MFW Doom turns into a snipe team in 2k17 and can't fight the top teams anymore cause their pulls are broccoli. 

imagine making a topic about ur weekend trip on a runescape guild

if u think i care about a topic ur delusional l0l

Atleast we made a topic. Doom hasn't made a topic in a month. Irrelevant/snipe team clan. 

You would have to be one dumb motherfucker to actually believe u beat eop, u ran to singles at least 10 times and rerushed with 20 mains and 15 pures, then ran back to singles 15 seconds later. Repeat this for 30 mins, u see why we left?

This kid calls himself 'EOP Press Secretary' holy justin beiber, pipe down you neckbeard virgin you won't do sht

yupp triggered over a forum account name for a pixelated game on a community clanning forum in 2k17 haha get mad kid

grats cd looks like you beat eop pretty convincingly, hope to see you start P2P now

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I can tell that you were under a lot of stress when you were getting repeated beatdowns by EoP while you were in FI