Saturday: Reclaiming #1 F2P

Zeke & Friends

Youre literally an actual broccoli if you legit believe you won that fight LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Show me proof or those mains?

who logged out? and ran to ca? answer that u dumb fuck 0ldschooler

l0l your leaders begged eop for forgiveness haha dont make me post the logs

plz post kim na na i am so scared o  m g l00000l broccoli 

who logged out? and ran to ca? answer that u dumb fuck 0ldschooler

Yo, i was there and i saw 70-80 EoP on the battlefield at all times literally laughing at your attempts of re-rushing us with 30/40 etc opts.

We literally never even dropped below 70 ingame while we reduced you to ~25 ingame despite the brown sticky stuff ton of mains in your capes.

We got bored of killing you over & over again as there was literally no competition whatsoever, so we moved on.

If you're actually thinking that us logging out with 70+ strong after killing every CD member atleast 8 times each during that fight means that you won then go for it =/

I dont really care because its CD, but i think its funny that yall are claiming a win here because thats actually embarassing lol.

Sry if i hurt ur feelings, but u lost lol.

Yo, i was there and i saw 70-80 EoP on the battlefield at all times literally laughing at your attempts of re-rushing us with 30/40 etc opts.

We literally never even dropped below 70 ingame while we reduced you to ~25 ingame despite the brown sticky stuff ton of mains in your capes.

We got bored of killing you over & over again as there was literally no competition whatsoever, so we moved on.

If you're actually thinking that us logging out with 70+ strong after killing every CD member atleast 8 times each during that fight means that you won then go for it =/

I dont really care because its CD, but i think its funny that yall are claiming a win here because thats actually embarassing lol.

answer the question u dumbfuck did u logout from a returning fight @ corp hill?

L0000L this kid actually wrote an entire paragraph on another clans afthermath topic crying about why he lost.

Ill make this simple for you : Fight began at corphill world 301 level 22 wildy. Ended with EOP logging out in chaos altar level 12 wildy 40 minutes later.  Both sides had their ups and downs ultimately tho the fact is you got outreturned and dipped first. Stop fucking crying already and just take the L. lmao

You left the battlefield first, get over it you lost lol.

answer the question u dumbfuck did u logout from a returning fight @ corp hill?

ye bro, 80 eop logged from 20 angry cd members who wanted revenge on eop for perfecting their clan in a 90vs90 pkri.

its settled, you won & should congratulate those 20 brave soldiers for bringing home the bacon.

i dont think cd understand the concept of moving fights away from the single line when a clan keeps running to singles lol

must be why imperial closed and all the sv kids are now apping to rev

l0 fs closed bro and sv slumped eop like x3

ye bro, 80 eop logged from 20 angry cd members who wanted revenge on eop for perfecting their clan in a 90vs90 pkri.

its settled, you won & should congratulate those 20 brave soldiers for bringing home the bacon.

i seen 70 on corp hill while u ran to ca??? comeon 0ldschooler u can do better with ur propaganda

keep crying about CD mains u fucking broccoli L0L

8pmrgbJ.jpg

still tho, ill give u credits to FS, a dead snipe team still outpulled doom l000l

Fight started at corphill and ended with EOP logging at CA lmfaooo all these salty kids in our afthermath topic cant take a L

sybxG0j.jpg?1

nobody is scared of your pussy ass, next please.

@ speak up?????????

Trying to stir the pot between EOP & CD lmfao, can't give us a good fight yourselves so you try and use another clan lmfaoooooo brokedy broke

l0 fs closed bro and sv slumped eop like x3

i seen 70 on corp hill while u ran to ca??? comeon 0ldschooler u can do better with ur propaganda

yeah and yet again eop clears cd in less than 5 minutes

you're starting to sound like the new bvg lmfao

yeah and yet again eop clears cd in less than 5 minutes

you're starting to sound like the new bvg lmfao

stop crying on another clans afthermath topic you justin beiber broccoli lmfao, that drawing in your profile pic is the closest your going to get to a girl other than that time you touched your sister while she was asleep. btw I heard your trying to become a teacher irl? 

Without the random SF and XLPC kids you would of had 20 people. CP is nothing without mains. GL.

are you dumb we only had control pker and 5 flawless guys who are all in cp lmao also had 2 mains to scout while you literally had 30 tanks god bless ur gonna ruin the scene again grats bro