Saturday: Reclaiming #1 F2P

Zeke & Friends

L0L keep crying about mains when u had all the mains in FS cc attacking us and still lost.  keep threatening with more mains thats all you can rely on to compete with us, sit the fuck down you filthy swine

PXi1h7R.png

how do you claim a win lol all mains were urs

L0L keep crying about mains when u had all the mains in FS cc attacking us and still lost.  keep threatening with more mains thats all you can rely on to compete with us, sit the fuck down you filthy swine

haha you just got your clan killed lmfao

btw i got logs of your leaders flaming bsers for bringing the mains haha dont force me to leak it

We logged out at ca after pushing you guys to singles over 8 times plus you legit had 30 mains on us.

Quote me one more time spouting bullcrap and ill mass up 80 Fs mains to kill your clan next saturday.

nobody is scared of your pussy ass, next please.

haha you just got your clan killed lmfao

btw i got logs of your leaders flaming bsers for bringing the mains haha dont force me to leak it

you wont do brown sticky stuff you fucking fat neckbeard, keep talking big L0L

Mfw when CD goes from 45 pulls to 86 and tries to act tough.

I stopped reading when I seen you put down 20 but still beat EOP.

You kids legit had 10 ROP with you, all of LIT (nice opening trip) and like 30 mains boosting your pull, and you have the cheek to complain about one kid in mith for us.

Mfw when CD goes from 45 pulls to 86 and tries to act tough.

I stopped reading when I seen you put down 20 but still beat EOP.

You kids legit had 10 ROP with you, all of LIT (nice opening trip) and like 30 mains boosting your pull, and you have the cheek to complain about one kid in mith for us.

LOOOOOOOOOOL doom now watching from the sideline as 2clans compete for the #1spot. worry about getting ur saturday topic up this week you broccoli

LOOOOOOOOOOL doom now watching from the sideline as 2clans compete for the #1spot. worry about getting ur saturday topic up this week you broccoli

While you was getting beat down by EOP for 30 minutes and resorted to bringing mains.

We had 3-4 clean fights.

While you was getting beat down by EOP for 30 minutes and resorted to bringing mains.

We had 3-4 clean fights.

Oh dear, don't start a rivalry with RoP dude, i think atm they would win the rivalry lmfao. 

Dogbrown sticky stuff quality

We had 3-4 clean fights.

you ran like rats every time we came near you. your clan is ltierally as irrelevent as @fudogs snipe team. look what we did to you lmfao