Saturday: Reclaiming #1 F2P

Zeke & Friends

you ran like rats every time we came near you. your clan is ltierally as irrelevent as @fudogs snipe team. look what we did to you lmfao

Cause we knew you was coming due to all the leaks you have. Deffo not giving you action with 20 mains trailing behind you.

Cause we knew you was coming due to all the leaks you have. Deffo not giving you action with 20 mains trailing behind you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA finally admitted it "you ran like rats"   "we knew you were coming"  kyp. Go start a rivalry with IR or something so ur clan might stay relevent

its not a competition.. cd got railed by eop today.

you have a dead clan in your signature and another one in your profile picture you should be the last person here talking about "competition" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lemme explain it to your double-digit iq brain how a return fight works you weeb

sybxG0j.jpg?1fight started at corphill and ended with you logging out in ca.  maybe next time

I'm glad exilent has the great addition of filtering out team capes by combat levels.

You had <35 ingame 80% of the fight that were between 60-95 combat. We kept 70+ ingame throughout my entire 18 minute clip.

ca767364f6.jpg

mfw these kids actually get baited and triggered by the topic xd and if eop thinks they didnt rush us with mains they might wanna go get checked out

CP had flawless come with them and still got smoked 

yeah thanks for admitting you lost 

l0l your leaders begged eop for forgiveness haha dont make me post the logs

thats like the third threat so far on this thread "ill post logs of ur leader telling ur membs not to bring mains "im gonna bring 80 fs tanks to camp u next week" "im gonna kill cd", pipe down you fucking fat neckbeard virgin, got a tiny 2inch dick irl and all u can do is pipe up on sb to compensate for it, sit the fuck down

We logged out at ca after pushing you guys to singles over 8 times plus you legit had 30 mains on us.

Quote me one more time spouting bullcrap and ill mass up 80 Fs mains to kill your clan next saturday.

Eop ded

Eop logic fights at corp hill but run to ca and log

Don't bring brown sticky stuffty main excuse when u have 30+ mains sitting in fs cc in ur capes

Youre literally an actual broccoli if you legit believe you won that fight LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Show me proof or those mains?