[Saturday] Special Forces On Top of the World Ft BT/FL

Control Pker

u guys actually do f2p? might be interested in joining if so =)

Yeah join up buddy, If you need the teamspeak details message me on sharkbrew pm. 

xlpc is a waste of time lmao.

Why let the scammer/leaker hawz back? wot, its not waste when we get more action then you. 

Ok, so even if sf clears all of the xlpc's, what is the move, go lpc and close again? If you couldn't make it before I can't see the vision to the Jcup now

Na, im not making the move into LPC. I'm keeping SF numbers low to enjoy the clanning scene. 

Gz on not showing up today. Pretty sad that you can't pull anymore for saturdays. 

its going well man, we'll see, so far returning is fucking amazing im sure we'd win any long lasting fights :)

im congratulating you on ur trip? but ur pipin??

sick

xlpc is a waste of time lmao.

When xlpcs pull more than your scammer clan LUL

This is so funny

its like when you see a kid braging about her lolipop to another one.

Careful with the way you address PoP tho, you might not want this kind of rivalry

You know what's funnier? a clan talking brown sticky stuff about another clan but not coming to a scheduled war LOL

When xlpcs pull more than your scammer clan LUL

You know what's funnier? a clan talking brown sticky stuff about another clan but not coming to a scheduled war LOL

who cares? it would be better to you to actually spend your time fighting whoever walks up to the war... whats the point on self bragging over a fking PIXEL GAME?

Yo control not sure whats got in to you but if you don't settle down your going to kill your clan again. Your recruiting at sand crabs and edge isn't going to help you let alone those autotypers lol.     ( training my new pure and your broccolied general didn't know what clan i was in trying to recruit me and didn't even know what my name meant lol... when it clearly said POP in it )     The last 2 months every clan was against us talking brown sticky stuff and teaming. We embrace all clans and anyone who wants to join the scene but when you talk brown sticky stuff and make it personal like the others did well.. You'll end up like them. 

I forgive and give all clans a chance to shine but the moment you put POP in your topic for self advertising is when you start the slump/closing clock. 

Special forces.. Do you really want this? 

Yo control not sure whats got in to you but if you don't settle down your going to kill your clan again. Your recruiting at sand crabs and edge isn't going to help you let alone those autotypers lol.     ( training my new pure and your broccolied general didn't know what clan i was in trying to recruit me and didn't even know what my name meant lol... when it clearly said POP in it )     The last 2 months every clan was against us talking brown sticky stuff and teaming. We embrace all clans and anyone who wants to join the scene but when you talk brown sticky stuff and make it personal like the others did well.. You'll end up like them. 

I forgive and give all clans a chance to shine but the moment you put POP in your topic for self advertising is when you start the slump/closing clock. 

Special forces.. Do you really want this? 

So, you got trolled by me because im the general who was at sand crabs broccoli i own that place, For 2, You can't do anything when you don't show for mandatory trips to prove something so step down. 

For 3, you can't slump me because you had my loc at fog and still didnt hit us with a +15. 4, You bring raggers to fight flawless and think its okay which is why you're getting targeted. So at this point, with all my facts presented in front of you id suggest you stfu before i actually close you. For now im keeping you as competition but if you want to keep the raggers in this pure scene you will be dead like BT but at least they show up. 

Do you want this? 

who cares? it would be better to you to actually spend your time fighting whoever walks up to the war... whats the point on self bragging over a fking PIXEL GAME?

On my trips we hit anyone in multi at any given time whenever we feel like it. I dont have time sitting in singles picking my ass.