FI? OR EOP?

Tannie

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna get it???

This age-long rivalry between EOP & FI.

It seems like Fi finally grew balls and accepted EOP's declaration after avoiding for a whole 2 good years.

EOP's with alot on their plate if they were to lose this.

Now the question is : Will this prep even happen according to Fatality's Terms?

b976e976e64b578189452ae3a76e4f92.png

Would Fatality put mains in EOP capes then spread propaganda about EOP breaking the 'main' terms or Would Fatality hit their own members off claiming that Rival Clan EOP did it?

It's Fi's reopening + anniversary this weekend. Would EOP go all out to destroy Fi at all cost?

@@Braden @@slushpuppy Please sharkbet ty.

Also Fi's Rank would you please state are you gonna accept both F2P+P2P prep on the same day? 

Also its 2 weeks notice. It seems like EOP would actually have to sit 40% of their pull. Can Fatality not able to pull at least 50 to a 2 weeks notice prep?

/discuss

Fatality would probably leave after losing the first round. They've given themselves a scapegoat "if anyone is ddossed" just so they can either pull their routers out when losing or ddos their own members to give them an excuse to run.

But lmfao at needing over 2 weeks to prepare, they already had 2 months to open

I would literally bet my mothers life that EoP will win and it won't even be fucking close lmfao. 

The prep wont happen btw Fi are not that cauliflower they are way too scared to actually prep us lol..

I would literally bet my mothers life that EoP will win and it won't even be fucking close lmfao. 

The prep wont happen btw Fi are not that cauliflower they are way too scared to actually prep us lol..