FI? OR EOP?

Tannie

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna get it???

eop will never stop bringing mains or ddosing unless they wanna relive that 2-18 streak or close for the 7th time on osrs

we'll see, both clans are low tier clan wars clans

ah hostility closing into ub yes ik that feeling from a butt hurt bad caller :[

1) enough effort put in responding/mass poor bantering them lmao

2) Me "FI vs EOP one of the most anticipated preps". Dont give a single fuck about foe vs eop prep

3) Gl getting that schoolteacher job you wanted,  when 3 of the videos on the first page alone is about an ugly bastard raping his middle school students

kQ4TIiI.png

i actually laughed lmfao this is why cd is in the same slump as doom

who came up with this teachers job too lmfao

i actually laughed lmfao this is why cd is in the same slump as doom

who came up with this teachers job too lmfao

70+ man pull on weekend = slump?? holy sht your dumb af lmfaoooo guess that means fs was in a slump since you opened, go back to slave vidding 1hr+ runescape.com vids that no one watches in hope you get a rank AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't make me drop the intel harenking lmfao

(12:29:54) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:27:53) <[Fi]Menace> yo

(12:29:54) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:28:30) <[Fi]Menace> jontyy

(12:29:54) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:28:45) <[EoP]Jonty> yo yo

(12:29:55) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:29:02) <[Fi]Menace> so to be clear ur going to pay me 10m if i leave the portal at the all out?

(12:29:55) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:29:24) <[EoP]Jonty> yes

(12:29:55) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:29:26) <[EoP]Jonty> all 3 rounds

(12:29:55) <+[Fi]Menace> (22:29:36) <[EoP]Jonty> take a pic of u in the jail during each round near the start

<07:35:28> "[John]I Pk With OJ" dropped (connection lost)

<07:44:06> "[Tim]British Tim" dropped (connection lost)

<07:48:52> "kyle" dropped (connection lost)

<07:48:55> "[Ninos]Freryd2lumby" dropped (connection lost)

<07:39:11> "Chris" dropped (connection lost)

<07:40:13> "Danny" dropped (connection lost)

<07:45:23> "Turny" dropped (connection lost)

let me remind u who eop is

let me remind u we won that prep even with ur fuckery

Lmao so FI avoid prepping us for years, take 3x as long to re-open as every other clan, and then say they want another 2 weeks to prepare for a prep but will cancel if they even see one main on a weekend trip. EoP doesn't use mains but who is your brown sticky stuff clan to tell us what rules apply when you are nothing but a mere shadow to EoP?

I don't get why this clan talks brown sticky stuff every year when we've been slumping their dead clan for over a decade. Your clan isn't even open yet and you are already piping up lol, you guys will be closed before you even open at this rate.

Quit acting relevant, fi is legit like #12 LPC.

Lmao so FI avoid prepping us for years, take 3x as long to re-open as every other clan, and then say they want another 2 weeks to prepare for a prep but will cancel if they even see one main on a weekend trip. EoP doesn't use mains but who is your brown sticky stuff clan to tell us what rules apply when you are nothing but a mere shadow to EoP?

I don't get why this clan talks brown sticky stuff every year when we've been slumping their dead clan for over a decade. Your clan isn't even open yet and you are already piping up lol, you guys will be closed before you even open at this rate.

I couldn't have said it any better.

I guess they'll prove how bad they are this weekend, the one after that, and so on.

So when eop were pulling 20's and getting slammed by control (meanwhile Fatality was number one for just over two years) you were winning the rivalry? LMFAO CORRUPTTATIONS tomato.

I do not think Fi will decline the prep, reason being that it is a very "hit or miss" prep imo

If Fi lose, they don't really lose anything besided a bit of pride. If EoP lose though, months of banter and such will be lost, and their very good CW start in LPC could take a hit.