eom scared to accept prep???

lmfao. the thing is, FI doesnt lie, FI doesnt cheat, nor do we talk bullbrown sticky stuff. If u want a prep, sure. EOP has never, and i joined the pure community in 2010-ish, EOP has never been a legitimate clan, our TS has been getting ddosed so many times in the past by eop. they've been bringing mains for as long as i can remember. Nowdays all eop is propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff. getting a prep from EOP is just a joke right now, because we know that u'll do some fuckery, hence why couck said this will be on our rules, because we dont deal with fuckery. if eop seriously manages to hold it together until june i will be impressed. goodluck tomatos lmao. and no ur not the best clan. a clan doesnt become best with an attitude like that. a clan that is "the best clan" will not have to try to convince everyone how good they are all the time. if u were a good clan other people would know. ur so fucking embarresing tbh

lmfao. the thing is, FI doesnt lie, FI doesnt cheat, nor do we talk bullbrown sticky stuff. If u want a prep, sure. EOP has never, and i joined the pure community in 2010-ish, EOP has never been a legitimate clan, our TS has been getting ddosed so many times in the past by eop. they've been bringing mains for as long as i can remember. Nowdays all eop is propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff. getting a prep from EOP is just a joke right now, because we know that u'll do some fuckery, hence why couck said this will be on our rules, because we dont deal with fuckery. if eop seriously manages to hold it together until june i will be impressed. goodluck tomatos lmao. and no ur not the best clan. a clan doesnt become best with an attitude like that. a clan that is "the best clan" will not have to try to convince everyone how good they are all the time. if u were a good clan other people would know. ur so fucking embarresing tbh

Your paper will be finished marking 2 weeks from this date now go back to jerking it to cartoons freak

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and i thought we couldnt find more justin beiber swedish retards like erik.. o well i was wrong

u went to fi trip during a cruise

kys bundle of twigsgot lmfao diddnt read btw