What the fuck are you going to do this weekend Fatality?

del

EOP beat UB in their last 2 preps in F2P & P2P respectively, now they wont prep EOP to keep the illusion like theyre the best despite them getting 3-0'd by FOE this week in P2P who EOP beat btw.

Try again you broken mutt.

and sup is better than all of them ez

hey you want an event this upcoming week?

We can discuss a P2P prep the week after this one since we're already booked with two other clans. I wouldn't be surprised if you already knew that we had preps and then try asking for one publicly to make you seem intimidating when in reality you aren't at all, in addition to that you've also been declining preps for the past two weeks LOL.

Before you ask about F2P keep in mind we wanted both servers whereas you only wanted F2P, we gave you what you want so now is time to pay us with what we want which is P2P.

After that's settled we can then start to do back to back servers every couple of weeks.

I have multiple events while you lost to fo o,O meanwhile you are scare of ambush jamz hahahaha

love this :P

want UB ded?

step 1: dont give them any events.

step 2: camp them on weekends.

step 3: enjoy them crying on SB & being forced to team with FI in order to get their clan completely killed.

Lies, they made RD close into them

Who let the monkey out of the cage @ haven't seen him since the last time he had an emotional breakdown on a runescape clanning fansite

aww, look at my #1 groupie spreading false information once again. Please don't cry again when Fi fuck you guys up again <3

aww, look at my #1 groupie spreading false information once again. Please don't cry again when Fi fuck you guys up again <3

Sec lemme put this on

d470533949211dc11a6890b4999f154d.png

This isn't one of your dating websites, you shouldn't be hitting on me you monkey

FI haven't done anything since the summer of 2014.