Why does a 19v19 mini give prep points?

Rise Against

9d47f11081677b60a39fe8960015aa4c.png

If your speaking in reference I've always counted 20v20's. Before making a topic you should really think through your posts before making yourself look like a imbecile. Also, you getting a 20v20 as a "mini" isn't the same as just telling people (me) to count as a prep just because you won. What if CD smoked you in that 15v15, would they ask me to count it as a prep? Doubtful... 

Think next time bud! 

We have answered this question a few times already to Ambs. Thing with 25+ only rule from a while back is that sometimes a clan would pull over 30, and their opponent would pull below 25 which would not be fair for the clan who pulled above. This caused several disputes regarding the subject, and in the end, it was changed. The 2 important factors are in a larger size below.

Edit: Like Moni said as well, 20vs20s have been counted for quite a while now. Surprised you just noticed.

If you want to know more about preps I recommend you check: https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31535-offical-cotm-rules-and-regulations/page-1

Section: 2

What counts as a prep win?

This applies to All Clans : Any clan wars events organized as a prep with:

With a reasonably high opt

Minimum of 3 rounds

The winning team wins 2/3 rounds OR

The losing team forfeits by refusing to continue the prep after the 1st or 2nd round

First to 100 Preps

First To 100's Etc. Doesn't count as a prep or towards COTM/CWL in anyway.