Name 2 good aspects about the clan you are in

slushpuppy

"how big a beta you are"

bro you kicked the potato masher that is leading you again, you balding broccoli l0l. You legit kissed another male irl because of hanuman's influence you fruit cake. You're the definition of beta you receding hairline l0l

you prioritized your internet relationship with the guy that singlehandedly killed fi and a dude that pretended to be someone he went to highschool with over your irl relationship with your girlfriend 

just lmao 

you prioritized your internet relationship with the guy that singlehandedly killed fi and a dude that pretended to be someone he went to highschool with over your irl relationship with your girlfriend 

just lmao 

bro my gf is at my house rn giving me head while you're kissing men irl l0l. She's asking me why another potato masher online influenced you to kiss another man you balding freak l0l.

you kicked the potato masher leading you and you're following him again l0l0l the irony

I'd rather be potato masher than slurp off the people that doxed and harassed me and my girlfriend to the point that there's a wordfilter made in your girlfriends honor l0l

look at you go you broken little manlet

If triggered had an alternate definition, this would be it @@Halloween