Purple Reign [CD+SV]

I have a feeling since CD hate the same clans SV hate and SV hate the same clans CD hate it'll end up being CD+SV vs The World

I don't see FOE and EOP being able to team with each other and I see the pure world crumbling

Especially since SV has already closed TLP and no other clan has really given them a challenge...

Thoughts on if this went down?

Imagine like a Red vs Blue except Purple vs All 

wat r u talking bout

Tbr idles in #Rot irc 24/7 lmfao

& we aren't coming into this scene looking to beef with anyone from the start. Were simply here to enjoy the scene that everyone has long waited and never thought it would happen again.. So with that being said when beef comes along believe are hands will be ready but were going day by day enjoying the pure scene thats all.

When I was in sv we were definitely on good terms with cd, however with the recent case of multiple cd ranks+members returning to sv don't think its gonna go down so well this time, will be interesting to see if CD can hold their own and come out on top.

wat r u talking bout

& we aren't coming into this scene looking to beef with anyone from the start. Were simply here to enjoy the scene that everyone has long waited and never thought it would happen again.. So with that being said when beef comes along believe are hands will be ready but were going day by day enjoying the pure scene thats all.

he idles in every clans irc tomato its just a bot anyways

he idles in every clans irc tomato its just a bot anyways

The boy idles in Rot, Cd and CD officials and he's not the only CD rank. We arent justifying anything just yet but we do keep tabs on everyone and what may there intentions be.

wat r u talking bout

No I don't because I'm not on Monday to Friday

Why do ppl still claim SV>tlp when even hittin admitted on svs closing topic that sv was #2

Tf

who the Fuck cares who was #1 and who was #2 this was like a year ago

I don't even give a Fuck who the current 1, 2, etc is. It's a game ffs

CD is already ded, and SV will be ded because they're thinking "the pure community" is going to help them VS ROT lmfao.

How high are you