LOL EoP Blames pure community for mains

jay.

Lmao such horse brown sticky stuff. Your mains were hitting every pure in every clan. You can keep on typing boo we just don't believe you.

nice propaganda, i can say the same brown sticky stuff "rage mains were hitting every pure in every clan" but it doesn't mean a thing without evidence lmfao.  Keep supporting tannie and his topics though, it makes rage look better

Lmao such horse brown sticky stuff. Our mains were in a completely separate fall-in in a different world until tannie's mains hit us in your capes. You can keep typing boo, but I was logged in on my main in this fall-in.

Clans like Foe, Fatality dealt with your brown sticky stuff mains without needing to rely on using mains and would still beat Eop. Yet you got like 10-15 ragging you and your weak leadership sees the opportunity to double log on mains... It really is comical. 

Clans like Foe, Fatality dealt with your brown sticky stuff mains without needing to rely on using mains and would still beat Eop. Yet you got like 10-15 ragging you and your weak leadership sees the opportunity to double log on mains... It really is comical. 

I didn't clan in HPC but I can tell you I've only ever seen about 2-3 Fatality aftermath topics in the last year, so that first statement is a fatass lie lmao. Fatality has been in a perpetual slump for several years. If you had 20-25 mains camping your ranks and callers in the middle of a 1v2 vs Rage and FO you would also multilog on mains to camp those mains. Our mains were kept in a separate fall-in and in a completely different world until Tannie and his mains hit our fights and then hopped out, in the middle of fights, when they were either cleared or left. Stop trying to take some kind of high road. There isn't a clan or member among clans that can take a high road or put their clan on some kind of pedestal because no clan is innocent of breaking some sort of "honor" or "rule."

What I find comical is the fact that none of these clans cried when the mains were in their capes sniping another clan but when we had mains of our own to kill those mains the tears began raining.

TL;DR suck my ass.

Lmao such horse brown sticky stuff. Our mains were in a completely separate fall-in in a different world until tannie's mains hit us in your capes. You can keep typing boo, but I was logged in on my main in this fall-in.

here you admit it was tannie, why does your clan blame rage? gz on being the cancer of the scene. expected tbh, eops golden era is over if this is gonna continue.