Daily reminder

Viesturs

A lot of you wanted EOP to return to the scene, but what have they done so far? (and they've only been open a couple of months)

* Sniping pures on mains on weekends.

*Claiming other clans IPs in order to hit them off at events.

*Being generally cancer on Sharkbrew.

--------------

The scene is suffering already with this scummy clan returning to the scene, lets see what happens once they slump harder.

So far ive seen 0 quality from them, which is why they are obtaining IPs i suppose lol.. How else are they gonna compete with the top tier clans?

It's funny how lots of members of this community continue to support the use of mains by encouraging tannie when in reality his mains have had no effect on us haha. In fact clans are now willing to use the main excuse against eop when the only mains present are the ones ragging eop!!

It's funny how lots of members of this community continue to support the use of mains by encouraging tannie when in reality his mains have had no effect on us haha. In fact clans are now willing to use the main excuse against eop when the only mains present are the ones ragging eop!!

Considering we killed the hpc with pures only, I'd imagine the online wounds are still yet to heal for many clans hence why the support for mains.

A bit of a contradictive view by the pure community in my opinion, however it seems like they don't mind if the community becomes cancer again. At least we had a few months of cleanliness 8]