Warning to SV

Leech

Didn't you leak zekes irl on your forums?

Looks like you're trying to back out of something you can't win lmfao

Yeah some retired guy did as a joke. We did not go passed the line of in real life pictures. Which is harmless let's be honest. SV opted to go further in their tactics. Examples being hacking irc nicks, emails. Phoning people up and ddosing our ts/site.

I'm just making the point that this can become two way traffic. We can do the same and their members will suffer but both sides have a mutual interest in not going passed certain boundaries.

I disagree,

You did not take any actions against parm and alex war when they did everything you just mentioned to andre.

Either way show you are serious about this and boot them or I am sorry to inform you that my administrative team is not interested in any type of truce.

We also want actions taken against pixel for attempting to start a dox war by trying to spam one of razza his alias ingame, wether its correct or incorrect does not matter its a attempt. 

ce5d9113a0d2233742c272307be41319.png

If you truly believe you're capable to pull any strings in this situation I have news for you buddy, ur next.

I disagree,

You did not take any actions against parm and alex war when they did everything you just mentioned to andre.

Either way show you are serious about this and boot them or I am sorry to inform you that my administrative team is not interested in any type of truce.

We also want actions taken against pixel for attempting to start a dox war by trying to spam one of razza his alias ingame, wether its correct or incorrect does not matter its a attempt. 

ce5d9113a0d2233742c272307be41319.png

If you truly believe you're capable to pull any strings in this situation I have news for you buddy, ur next.

I spoke to a high rank and agreed from now on both sides will stop. We will honour that agreement if you guys do.

I spoke to a high rank and agreed from now on both sides will stop. We will honour that agreement if you guys do.

hmm ignores everything and proceeds to claim he has talked to a high rank but does not mention which one.

As far as I am aware we listen to hittin/razza/beast and Beast/Razza surely didn't agree on a truce after you tried to dox razza lmfao.

hmm ignores everything and proceeds to claim he has talked to a high rank but does not mention which one.

As far as I am aware we listen to hittin/razza/beast and Beast/Razza surely didn't agree on a truce after you tried to dox razza lmfao.

Hittin agreed mate. I'm not sure if razza/beast were on but link them this topic and I'm sure they'll agree as well.

Hittin agreed mate. I'm not sure if razza/beast were on but link them this topic and I'm sure they'll agree as well.

So you're going to let your own members actions slide but proceed to make this topic telling what we can and cannot do?

hypocrite lmfao.

So you're going to let your own members actions slide but proceed to make this topic telling what we can and cannot do?

hypocrite lmfao.

No I've instructed the ranks and members now onwards to refrain from posting irl brown sticky stuff. However if we see you guys do it we will go back to normal.

No I've instructed the ranks and members now onwards to refrain from posting irl brown sticky stuff. However if we see you guys do it we will go back to normal.

Ah yes sounds good, i'll tell my clan to stop doxing yours next week and refrain from posting irl stuff. Does that sound good to you, its only fair.

Ah yes sounds good, i'll tell my clan to stop doxing yours next week and refrain from posting irl stuff. Does that sound good to you, its only fair.

Do as you please bro but at the end of the day you're going to make it hard on your clan members who don't want anything to do with this brown sticky stuff.