hej sv, i'll cu soon ok.

Tannie

4a613f456a3d38a82bb58a29218c8c96.png

i've warned you, to leave my boys alone.

starting next weekend, if u want eop locs from me. price would be 20m or you can start getting your own leaks :). Half of it will go towards Lacson's Bank.

Also anymore topics/hacks involving my fs gang members... yeah... i'll be selling sv locs the exact same way to every single clan.

i mean u could try me and think im joking/threatening that i wont do brown sticky stuff but... yeah go ahead lol xd your ranks know what im capable of entirely... 

So are you gonna write that apology topic before or after hittin hacks you?

It doesnt even matter if i get hacked. Problem is i dont care about runescape accounts or anything. I only care about fucking brown sticky stuff up Lmfao

It doesnt even matter if i get hacked. Problem is i dont care about runescape accounts or anything. I only care about fucking brown sticky stuff up Lmfao

What will change? You couldn't control your little ape unit when we technically supplied you with our mains. If you truly believe we need you to get eop locs u are more washed up than expected.

Than again, you thought you could sell our loc this week how did that turn out lmfao.

What will change? You couldn't control your little ape unit when we technically supplied you with our mains. If you truly believe we need you to get eop locs u are more washed up than expected.

Than again, you thought you could sell our loc this week how did that turn out lmfao.

be22c16ea9f6a06dabd7d09ccd7e90cc.png

i truly believe sv is only getting eop because of me.

we'll see next weekend love u.

02d7a001462668aacedc221994608592.png

Some asian gold farmer reject gets a few ass buddies to be mains with him to rag pures, and thinks he has a place in the pure community. Name someone whose worried about anything you think you might be  capable of tannie...... I'll wait