Unbreakable vs Final Ownage Fullout

jay.

Fullout winner?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. who'd win

either you're as dumb as you look or someone is paying you to say this kind of garbage

wouldn't surprise me if it's the latter considering you've let a few million silence your moral objections before

How does a leak become Moderator on a community site

You expect people to believe that brown sticky stuff when majority of your clan is just ex-TLP? Your name aint legacy, your ML is. Thats not a good enough excuse, esp. since your clan has been spamming sharkbrew about them being scared of you up until today..

yes scared to p2p prep us

only a cauliflower moron would think that endlessly scales up

either you're as dumb as you look or someone is paying you to say this kind of garbage

wouldn't surprise me if it's the latter considering you've let a few million silence your moral objections before

Ofcourse when your clan ranks or members come seeking something or a general request we're not biased or you have no problems. Ofcourse when we decide to enter our opinions and you don't like them we become bias or cauliflower. God can literally prove his/her existence, come down, and tell you that you're wrong and you still woudn't budge. Because you people think your gods. In the last week your entire clan has been boasting about your strength, and that all other clans are scared etc. and now your entire clan is brown sticky stuff SCARED. Thats not coincidence buddy, thats simply weak.

Ofcourse when your clan ranks or members come seeking something or a general request we're not biased or you have no problems. Ofcourse when we decide to enter our opinions and you don't like them we become bias or cauliflower. God can literally prove his/her existence, come down, and tell you that you're wrong and you still woudn't budge. Because you people think your gods. In the last week your entire clan has been boasting about your strength, and that all other clans are scared etc. and now your entire clan is brown sticky stuff SCARED. Thats not coincidence buddy, thats simply weak.

do you care to inform me what my clan is scared of because i'm kind of scratching my head here

Just goes to show how scared foc leadership has become

I think its partly because there have been many great leader teams over time in their history that they are trying their hardest not to make any errors and because of that making them all the time

Idk if anyone could ever run the most famous legacy clan thats still open with 12yr old members and tons of exposure cause of their early days in the ground, but if anyone it would be their current team

Declaring a fullout because you are scared to prep, allying in the wildy wit eop mains on a 115ml 9month old clan is not a smart move, its pathetic l0l

very justin beiber essay didnt read

Bro there's no way we are pulling 100 to a p2p full out ON A WEDNESDAY when people are working and actually have lives. Keep telling yourself that though

People won't want to miss a fullout so they'll do everything in their power to make it lol

120 ML + invites + ex-tlp invites and 2 weeks notice seems very doable but obviously it's not gonna happen so w/e

People won't want to miss a fullout so they'll do everything in their power to make it lol

120 ML + invites + ex-tlp invites and 2 weeks notice seems very doable but obviously it's not gonna happen so w/e

A 50v50 both servers seems very doable next week

(Just like you did with eop last week)

Keep circling around what the realistic fight here is pussy. Fake clan

You expect people to believe that brown sticky stuff when majority of your clan is just ex-TLP? Your name aint legacy, your ML is. Thats not a good enough excuse, esp. since your clan has been spamming sharkbrew about them being scared of you up until today..

We all know what happened last time tlp tried to fullout foe lmao

calm down with the essay my guy

yea let a clan with 9 months of members go up against a 12 year old clan with recycled members they can grab

no thanks 

Arent you the clan who is acting like you're #1? #1 shouldn't be afraid for a fullout lmao

Plus you're not a 9 month old clan, we all know you have TLP's memberbase so shut up

Your declaration backfired so hard and you're all shook rn hahahaha

A 50v50 both servers seems very doable next week

(Just like you did with eop last week)

Keep circling around what the realistic fight here is pussy. Fake clan

even half of your ml when your poor leadership declared would be a 70v70 which my friend holydreams countered with thank u for your time maybe u shouldn't' declare if your clan is slumping O,o