Unbreakable vs Final Ownage Fullout

jay.

Fullout winner?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. who'd win

only 3 people from rage/olympus have been active in foe which is me kont and break and again the min is a 70v70 based on the ops of your memberlist when declared so it cant be a 50v50 idek where 50v50 rg and co. were talking about. even if it wasnt a full out id be happy with a 70v70 but a full out would be much more climatic 

e9fb128f9ef3446559c92f6780ce2ea0.png

whoops looks like I am right do i get a cookie :D

Dude you remember when I almost managed to bail op out of a declaration by bullbrown sticky stuffting about some minutia in the rules concerning the date? I'm good at da rules :P

funny to see eop members pipe up on this topic when they didnt accept ub's declaration themself lmfao

Lmao there to busy defending FOC oh how the tide has turned. @@dull made holymeme his bitch and now holymeme has made @@Jamz his bitch. Sad times in EOP

yea let a clan with 9 months of members go up against a 12 year old clan with recycled members they can grab

no thanks 

shows how weak they actually are/always have been for the past 3 years

the old foc would be ashamed of these new kids lmao 

old memberbase is too ashamed to show up, you said it yourself. sack up and accept it lmfao

Foe doesn't want to prep, UB doesn't want to fullout during the week with such high numbers. I'd suggest just doing a 50+ vs 50+ on any day after a 2-3 week prep. Both clans will have fun that way, and besides, we don't see many 50+ vs 50+ fights anyways in clan wars these days.